Profile for Mr. S. P. Measday > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. P. Measday

Mr. S. P. Measday "Simondo" (U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Little Things
Little Things

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec 2014
This review is from: Little Things (MP3 Download)
Good song

Sue. Plain lead weighted voile net curtain. 54 inch drop. Finished in White. Sold by the Metre
Offered by John Aird

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I have ever had, 1 Nov 2014
Bought from this company before. Bought these net curtains before. Sold my house so on the move and will be buying more. Best I have ever had.

Texet 12L Cross Cut Shredder
Texet 12L Cross Cut Shredder
Offered by PC SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Show how good it is, 1 Nov 2014
Second one I bought because my first one was nicked by me ex girlfriend. Show how good it is.

4-Piece All Purpose Accessory Kit
4-Piece All Purpose Accessory Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Nov 2014
Lost mine and it has the adaptor to fit my Vax hoover. Great buy

Washing Line / Airer Metal Ground Spike Width 32 mm Height 385 mm
Washing Line / Airer Metal Ground Spike Width 32 mm Height 385 mm
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers

4.0 out of 5 stars Well recommended., 24 Sep 2014
This will last me years. Cross design on bottom to went into the ground with a little help of a hammer ( and wood as not to damage the top ) no probs. Well recommended.

HeroNeo® 1Set Kids Play House Toy Kitchen Utensils Pots Pans Cooking Food Dishes Cookware

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the picture is a good one cos it is very small, 24 Sep 2014
It's ok. Maybe the picture is a good one cos it is very small. Knives look good though and my daughter loves the set.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SUPER SONIC 12" PLUSH GE8958
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SUPER SONIC 12" PLUSH GE8958
Offered by Toy Zany

4.0 out of 5 stars Never seen a Super Sonic anywhere else so had to buy from here, 24 Sep 2014
Ok for the money but anything Sonic can be a bit more to pay. Never seen a Super Sonic anywhere else so had to buy from here. My son is happy so enough said. Oh super fast delivery.

Scart Adaptor with 3 Phono Sockets (Audio Video In) - Black
Scart Adaptor with 3 Phono Sockets (Audio Video In) - Black
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Super duper scart ?, 22 July 2014
Did what it said on the packet. Needed it for the Wii and it works great. Good picture and sound.

FISHING ARTIFICIAL SINKING SWEETCORN BAIT
FISHING ARTIFICIAL SINKING SWEETCORN BAIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 21 Jun 2014
Saves money on buy sweetcorn every week and the different colours seem to be attracting the carp much better. Give it a go. I love it and my son does.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® PROFESSIONAL PETROL GRASS STRIMMER BRUSHCUTTER POWERFUL HEAVY DUTY MODEL 2-STROKE 43CC 1.25KW 1.7HP
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional job, 17 May 2014
I love everything about this strimmer. The instruction were like what you get from Ikea but when you put it together what a job. Very comfortable to use and the brush cutter makes easy work of the brambles right at the back of my garden. I let my grass get ahead of me this year but I had it all cut in an hour. My lawn is 200 ft by 25 ft. Think I demonstrate it to my local council. Maybe it will justify my poll tax then. Get this one if you are thinking of investing in a petrol strimmer. Does more than it says on the tin. I recommend you get the full face guard though as it is that powerful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6