Profile for Janus Johansen > Reviews

Content by Janus Johansen

Janus Johansen "Muad" (Drumconrath, Meath, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
P-MOUNT CARTRIDGE
P-MOUNT CARTRIDGE

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 July 2014
This review is from: P-MOUNT CARTRIDGE (Electronics)
Great value.. sounds like should cost A LOT more.

Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Pan/ Litter Tray / Litter Box, 57 x 46 x 43cm - White Tiger Pattern
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 17 Jun 2014
Fed up sweeping or hoovering up cat litter daily?
Fed up smelling cat poo and wiwis_ this little house will save your sanity and your nostrils!

Best cat related purchase ever!

Ancol Acticat Cat Play Tunnel
Ancol Acticat Cat Play Tunnel
Price: 13.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke on 1st use.., 17 Jun 2014
so difficult to pack up that its become a permanent feature..

tried to pack it up but the stitching went on one of the little "buttons" that hold it all together..

cats love it, so I cant hate it...

would I buy another one? No..

August Red Laser Presentation Pointer LP100
August Red Laser Presentation Pointer LP100

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 17 Jun 2014
Good strong build.
Bright "dot", ok battery durability.. havent had to change yet - 6months ish down the road..

cat goes mental for chasing the dot up and down the hall...great gymnastics!

what more do you want in a laser pen!?

SCI-MX Nutrition X-Plode Plus Hardcore 800 g Blackcurrant - Pre-workout energy, power and pump amplifier
Offered by TheSupplementStore
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BAM!, 17 Jun 2014
Been Detoxing to great effect during the last 2 weeks - as a result training has been extra tough - and I wanted a "leg up" in terms of getting back to full speed.

this did the job, and then some.

the tin says to take it 30min prior to training.. I'd go so far as to say 60min.. the effect on me is profound..so much so that I found little rest at night time..
I'm sure that will netralise with extended use, however for now I'm staying off additional caffeine sources and only using this 3 times a week.

Stunning taste and effect.

Ampro Impact Gel Weighted Bag Gloves - XLarge
Ampro Impact Gel Weighted Bag Gloves - XLarge
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 47.18

2.0 out of 5 stars So sorry Ampro - your Sizing is off., 15 May 2014
These gloves are HUGE - like Bruce Banner huge.

The description says they're like 16oz... I have a few sets of 16oz from other brands - both competitive gloves, and "fitness" gloves.
The AMPRO gloves are even larger (and by SOME margin) than my 18oz gloves.

I normally wear 16oz gloves - these though are more like 20+ cant use them...no chance..

Hummel Seamless Shorts - M/L
Hummel Seamless Shorts - M/L
Offered by Special-Fitness
Price: 16.30

4.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to give 5 starts..but I cant.., 28 Feb 2014
I cant give 5 starts because one of the pairs I bought developed a MASSIVE hole on the 1st wear.

but it on right out of the box - went to work (where I sit down most of the day) - came home (where I sit down some more)..and there it was, massive hole right along one of the seems.

Annoying as I had 4 pairs delivered on the same day.. I'm now doubting the quality of the other 4 if they're made in the same batch.

My 1st couple of pairs were great - deffo 5 starts.. very comfortable, but for regular wear and for running, jumping or using in the gym. Very impressive.

Nearly perfect..

Elements Sterling Silver, Ladies, N3456, Rose Gold Plate Diamond Bead Chain Necklace of Length 41cm
Price: 57.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty..really pretty., 19 Feb 2014
The shine off this blows my mind.. looks amazing on my wife - I paired it with a little arm band that matches..they really make for a smart set.

Very impressed with the quality and finish - much better than I had hoped.

Alive 1997
Alive 1997
Offered by westworld-
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rediscovery! if I'd had the chance I have seen these lads live.., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Alive 1997 (Audio CD)
This is an AMAZING little mix.. a bit short - but crank it up and you wont notice..
Got me to work in record time this morning.

Get selection of tunes, great manipulations, great mixes.. fun fun funk funk funk!

BaByliss for Men 7180CU Mini Trim Red
BaByliss for Men 7180CU Mini Trim Red
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 9.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap - for a reason., 1 Feb 2014
Dont be fooled by the branding on this - I bought to to replace a similar type of nosehair trimmer that somebody had bought me as a joke - odd joke yes, but..I did actually need a trimmer thing.

I thought the idea of a roundy bit up the snoot would be less un pleasant than a scissors so I went for this one as it has the attachment...it is a VERY close match to the "joke gift" - pound shop quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7