Profile for Megan > Reviews

Here Comes The Sun
Here Comes The Sun
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Here Comes The Sun (Audio CD)
Such a gorgeous album, each track shows off Louise's voice in a different way. There isn't one track I wouldn't have on the album, I was going to try and choose a favourite but I would have ended up just listing them all!

iGloo Premium: 10 Pack of Multi Coloured Flexible Soft Silicone Skin Case Covers for the BlackBerry Curve 8520 / 9300 3G

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed opinions..., 27 Oct 2011
CONS:
The colours are much brighter and harsher than what is pictured above: ie the green is not a pastel shade but almost neon.
They are easy to get on but this makes them a little loose and therefore easy to get off as well, which means they won't offer that much protection.
PROS:
Good value for money
Prompt delivery

Belkin Neoprene Messenger Bag for Upto 17 inch Laptops - Chocolate/Tourmaline
Belkin Neoprene Messenger Bag for Upto 17 inch Laptops - Chocolate/Tourmaline
Price: 24.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Jan 2011
It has taken me so long to find a decent bag for my 17.3 widescreen laptop, but this bag is a perfect fit! It is well padded, with a thick carrying strap that doesn't cut into your shoulder, and plenty of pockets inside and out. Arrived promptly, well packaged, very pleased!

LCD Screen Cleaning Kit complete with microfibre cloth, anti-static brush and storage bag.
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody brilliant, 16 Dec 2010
Great product, works great on my laptop, other computer screens and TV's, and even my brother's ipod touch.

Came a little later than expected, but I'm gonna blame that on the snow/mush/ice chaos.

EMARTBUY BLACKBERRY 8520 CURVE HOT PINK FLOWERS SUPER SLIM CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by emartbuyuk
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 Dec 2010
Really happy with the product.

Came within the specified time, fits perfectly and looks great, and the screen protector covers the screen AND buttons, something with I've not seen elsewhere! And the cleaning cloth is super helpful.

GREAT service and product, THANKYOU. :)

Wireless Optical Mini Mouse - Pink
Wireless Optical Mini Mouse - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 26 Oct 2010
I didn't realise how small it was going to be, but I have small hands so I was okay.

Also, it doesn't come with instructions, so I ended up taking the thing apart trying to find where the hell the battery was supposed to go! But now I've finally found it, it works fine. (If you're having trouble, you have to pull off the back part and then slide the battery in.)