Profile for Mrs. Karen E. Field > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Karen E. ...

Mrs. Karen E. Field (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bustle & Sew Magazine Issue 51: March 2015
Bustle & Sew Magazine Issue 51: March 2015
by Helen Dickson

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 April 2015
Every make in this book is very good, easy to follow instructions, the patterns are full size. I also enjoyed reading about the people who have made the items.This issue had an article about how to price and sell your handmade items, which I found most helpful. I don't think I'd buy every publication. When I was thinking about buying the magazine, I did think it was a little bit expensive, as magazines in shops are slightly cheaper, but this magazine was just full of makes, and no advertisments, so yes I would recommend that you buy one.

Large Tree Of Life Pendant Refillable Leather Journal / Diary / Lock / Brown Vintage Style / Notebook / Plain Paper Book Women Men Children Office Work
Offered by A Little Present

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW Quality perfect., 26 Oct. 2014
Very good quality in every way , I will buy some different styles as they look and feel very good. Just one note check that the size is right for you as you can't tell from the picture. It was the right size for me it looks approx A5 ig anybody is thinking about purchasing one from this company I would not hesitate and the delivery was very quick mine arrived the next day, but as with most things you can't guarantee the same service.

Granny Squares - All Shapes & Sizes: Over 50 Projects and Techniques to Give the Classic Crochet Pattern a Whole New Look
by Barbara Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 26 Oct. 2014
I bought this as a gift it arrived very quickly. I do not crochet myself, so can not comment if they are easy projects, but from the pictures the projects look good, and different from the every day blankets, the most people seem to make.

50 Pincushions to Knit & Crochet: Stash Your Sharps in Something Cute and Handmade
by Cat Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Look cute and quick to knit., 26 Oct. 2014
I bought this for the knitted pin cushions as I can not crochet, I have not had time to knit any yet, but they do look cute simple enough as little gifts.

100 Quality White Strung Tags 37mm x 24mm from MacIntyre
100 Quality White Strung Tags 37mm x 24mm from MacIntyre
Offered by web-store stationery supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them, 16 Oct. 2014
Just right for what I needed. quality card and they arrived well packaged and a good delivery time.

Precious Friendship Bracelets
Precious Friendship Bracelets
by Di Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book lots of projects, 9 Aug. 2014
Really good book lots of projects, well laid out and clear pictures and instructions. None of the bracelets would be difficult to make, easy for a beginner in friendship bracelet making, Also would be good for a more experienced person to get different ideas. I would highly recommend this book.

Finger Weaving: Indian Braiding
Finger Weaving: Indian Braiding
by A.R. Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 7 Aug. 2014
I went on other peoples reviews and thought why not its not very expensive. The book is small (paperback) approx A5 size, most of it is in black & white apart from the colour photos of the finished braids. The instructions are basic but if you know anything about weaving/braiding you will be able to follow them. I don't think I will be using it to make any of t he finished braids.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 12 Dec. 2013
I can't comment on the sound quality as I bought it for my son for xmas, the overall look of this Uke is good, when I did have a pluck of the strings it did remind me of a childs toy guitar, (but I know this is not a toy). It arrived a few days earlier than stated which was good, I did not know it was coming in from Hong Kong/China, (can't remember exact location, it was written on the returns label). That might have put me off buying it, but I have had other items from abroad, and like the Uke they have all arrived in good condition. Overall I was pleased with the service.

APPROX 400 ART AND CRAFT PURPLE BUTTONS
APPROX 400 ART AND CRAFT PURPLE BUTTONS
Offered by POLYBAGSTORES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 April 2013
Overall a good price, good buttons, I shall be buying more in different colours, the reason for giving it 4 stars was the buttons were dusty (like they'd been lying about in a warehouse) so needed to be washed before use. Also what I had not known was some of the buttons had manufactures names on them (i.e. Polo, la senza, iron jeans). a good mix of size and shape and style some 2 hole and some 4 hole

Natural Wonderfoods: Healing * Anti-ageing * Immune-boosting * Fitness-enhancing
by Paula Bartimeus

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 17 April 2013
I have already got this book in my own collection, a very usefull reference book to find out about all foods. The nutritional value and overall effect the food has on your body. It allso tells you what foods have anti-caner properties. I really like this book and I hope my friend finds it as good as I do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3