Profile for Mrs. C. M. Mellor > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. M. Mellor

Mrs. C. M. Mellor (hampshire,england)

WMA 3pcs Ladies Bra 2x2 Hooks Extension Strap Extender Soft Flexible Comfortable
Offered by Beey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 4 Jan. 2014
When I received this item, it looked too wide for the M & S bras I wear, but I tried it and found that the hooks and eyes did match up with the hooks and eyes on my bras.
M & S also sell strap extenders, but the hooks and eyes did not match up with their bras.

So I was very pleased with this purchase.

Vileda VIL128297 Bath Magic Mop Refill
Vileda VIL128297 Bath Magic Mop Refill

3.0 out of 5 stars good mop, 2 Dec. 2011
I ordered a mop refill because I was already pleased with the product. It came from the Red Box Tool Company, but the white cover pictured with the sponge was not included.

Phoned Red Box and they told me it was Amazon's fault as they had got their photo wrong. I am sure the white cover should have been included in the delivery.

Kipling Womens Alvar Shoulder Bag K13335511 True Blue
Kipling Womens Alvar Shoulder Bag K13335511 True Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 22 Oct. 2011
I saw this on Amazon and as I already have an account with you and it is easy to use, I ordered through Amazon. This bag was £10 cheaper than ordering through Kipling direct online and Amazon had free postage. Very pleased with the bag.

I bought my Kindle e-reader through Amazon, but I am finding that Amazon is good for other products as well.

Google Earth For Dummies
Google Earth For Dummies
by Crowder

3.0 out of 5 stars This book needs some serious reading, 26 Sept. 2011
This book is quite big and has a lot in it. I don't think I will be interested in most of the things you can do on Google Earth, but obviously this book will be useful in understanding it.

Everyday Life Bible Pewter Bonded Leather
Everyday Life Bible Pewter Bonded Leather
by Joyce Meyer
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars everday life bible, 22 Jan. 2010
This is quite a big bible. On another website this bible is described as having an "imitation leather" cover while amazon says "leather bound". So does it have a leather cover or imitation leather cover? Its quite important to get this right in the description.

The print is very easy to read.