Profile for Panayiotis > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Draper 69924 Tyre Pressure Gauge with Flexible Hose
Draper 69924 Tyre Pressure Gauge with Flexible Hose

3.0 out of 5 stars Shows 0,1 Less Bar, 16 Feb. 2015
I bought it mainly cause it can deflate the tire.
The measurement shows 0,1 Bar LESS
the quality is very good of the product but you need to compare it with better gauges to know the error.

Defenders Animal Trap Cage - Large Size
Defenders Animal Trap Cage - Large Size

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 16 Feb. 2015
Needs some tweaks after you catch something but does the job.
No need to add a piece of paper to help the trigger.
You need to secure the bait at the end of the trap.

Seasonic X750 750W 80+ Gold Certified Full Modular Power Supply
Seasonic X750 750W 80+ Gold Certified Full Modular Power Supply
Offered by Scan Computers Intl Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I installed it since February of 2014 on my old ..., 20 Dec. 2014
I installed it since February of 2014 on my old Pc but now is running on my new build since october, no problems so far.

I want to get 1 more to have for backup.

Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)
Intel Core i7 i7-4790K CPU (Quad Core 4GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150)
Offered by UK Prime

5.0 out of 5 stars use for photos and video rendering best value for money for professional use, 20 Dec. 2014
I bought this Cpu for 4.0GHz, use for photos and video rendering

best value for money for professional use. It has turbo mode at 4.4GHz, but I changed it to 4.0GHz from the bios.

When rendering HD video 50fps 1080P the MAX cpu use was only 50%. This CPU is a true single threaded beast.

Temps where below 60 degrees celcius and NOT constant. room temp 23 Celcius but my Heat sink is PROLIMATECH BASIC 65 CPU COOLER 120MM which is meant for overclocking purposes.

I build the PC since 7th of October 2014, I build it my self. I wanted to wait a few months before posting a review. No issues.

Kingston KVR16N11K2/16 RAM 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL11 DIMM Kit (2 x 8 GB) 240-Pin, 1.5 V

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted Ram with no heatsinks. From my experience ..., 20 Dec. 2014
I wanted Ram with no heatsinks. From my experience when you press ram to the slots you need to push a bit more than any other component and heatsinks are glued to the memory chips. No issues

Gigabyte B85M-D3H Motherboard (Socket 1150, B85 Express, DDR3, S-ATA 600, Micro ATX, Haswell, Supports 4thGeneration IntelCore Processors, GIGABYTE UEFI Dual BIOS)
Offered by Scan Computers Intl Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 20 Dec. 2014
I got rev. 2.0

This motherboard is micro-ATX but it offers 3 x system fan headers, which surprised me because I thought only full Atx motherboards offered this.

Also 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header

This 2 features was the most important for me to start with. I installed i7-4790k which is rated at 4.0GHz. many say that the motherboard is not meant for overclocking but after monitoring my temps I noticed that my Cpu was running at 4.4GHz which is turbo mode. I had to go to the bios to change it to 4.0GHz.

Americana
Americana
Offered by books-store

5.0 out of 5 stars One of their best albums, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Americana (Audio CD)
I had the Cd but I had to buy it cause what I had was a copy and a bad one.

If you like Offspring music buy it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2014 9:11 PM GMT

Smash
Smash
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars One of their best albums, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Smash (Audio CD)
Already knew the songs and I like all the songs. If you like Offspring music buy it. 20 years have past since it's first release.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 22 Oct. 2013
Replaced my link sys router cause when someone with sony ericsson smart phone was trying to use the wi-fi the router was restarting.

It gives better and solid wireless connection.

when I updated the firmware, i couldn't enter with my codes, I had to use for the second time the installation wizard from the supplied CD.

Nikon EN-EL5 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for COOLPIX
Nikon EN-EL5 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for COOLPIX
Offered by United Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 22 Oct. 2013
It's a battery and it works fine. It's the same as the previous battery that came with the camera. .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3