Profile for Stella Bella > Reviews

Content by Stella Bella

Stella Bella (Glasgow, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The North Face Hedgehog GTX XCR Shoes - Foil grey/popsicle pink - UK5
The North Face Hedgehog GTX XCR Shoes - Foil grey/popsicle pink - UK5

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight, 8 Mar 2010
I originally purchased this product because I was looking for a waterproof running shoe. I looked at some of the reviews and was impressed. I thought the shoes were too expensive and I was disappointed that my right shoe was tighter than my left. I have worn them every day since getting them in hopes to break them in but all it's done was got me a painful blister on my right foot. So now I am not wearing them. I did not think they were worth the money and would not recommend them to anyone. If they were lower price I wouldnt've minded spending all the money and would have thought it was just hard lines with the fact of the tight fitting. But after spending all that money and not feeling comfortable, it was a total waste.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2010 5:39 PM BST

Canon MV890 Camcorder
Canon MV890 Camcorder

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the money, 22 May 2006
I was a bit disappointed with my purchase. I automatically assumed that this had night vision when I read it had night mode. I had purchased it in hopes of doing a Most Haunted experience in my house (you know, catch an orb or two) but to my disappointment it didn't have the infrared light. Also another thing, you have to have at least a 2 gig megaram (not sure if this is the proper spelling) on your pc in order to download the film. My computer is so slow and I would have to totally get a new one. The only other way to get to download the film is to go out and buy a DVD recorder and connect the camera to the tv and record it from there. Other than that, if you are happy without infrared and you don't have a problem with your computer or already own a DVD recorder it is definitely worth the money. The price is excellent.

Old School Jams 5
Old School Jams 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings Back Old School Memories!, 22 May 2006
This review is from: Old School Jams 5 (Audio CD)
I had been looking for White Horse by Laid back for ages to no avail. This was the first CD I was able to locate the song in. AND....WHAT A TREAT I was in for when I started listening to it. Loads of songs on it from my high school years. It made me feel like a teenager again listening to this awesome CD.

Lagrimas Negras
Lagrimas Negras

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling and Romantic!, 22 May 2006
This review is from: Lagrimas Negras (Audio CD)
If you like the Gypsy Kings style of music, you will definitely LOVE Lagrimas Negras. This Latin music album is very original and it is no wonder why it is currently the #1 album in the Latin music industry. Just pour yourself a glass of wine or a cold beer and sit back and enjoy the music....or put the CD on and do the housework chores and it will be a piece of cake. It will take you to another world and before you know it, you will be done with the work and be able to kick off your shoes and relax or dance!

Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits, & Shakes: Creating Cool Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Drinks
by Todd Wilbur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wee book!, 19 April 2006
I was originally looking for a book to show me how to make shakes or smoothies but when I ran across this book I got a lot more than I bargained for. It is so wonderful and I was very impressed with lots of recipes for the perfect smoothie and milkshake like the ones in America that I miss so much (I am originally from America living in Scotland now). I was amazed at how some recipes require not many ingredients and majority are easy to get here in the UK except for maybe the Kern's Nectar which I am not sure if we could get here in Scotland but other than that most require orange juice with other easy to find ingredients. This book even shows you how to make Coca Cola or 7UP and if you want to throw a memorable party with cocktails to die for here in this book you will find the perfect drink! I can only think of one minor disappointment and that was that the Long Island Iced Tea recipe was not in it! Buuuuuut you can't have everything! I highly recommend this gem of a book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7