Profile for Stella Bella > Reviews

Content by Stella Bella

Stella Bella (Glasgow, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Original Deep Cleansing Cream Noxzema 12 oz Cream For Unisex (Pack of 2)
The Original Deep Cleansing Cream Noxzema 12 oz Cream For Unisex (Pack of 2)
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 14 April 2013
I love this cream as it removes makeup and leaves your skin feeling tingly. I cannot get this product in the UK and this seller is fantastic. I highly recommend as price is affordable and delivery is fast. I highly recommend to keep up with this beauty regime!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2013 6:28 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards, 14 April 2013
Lovely and so sentimental! So original as well! Would definitely recommend them to anyone seeking originality and sentiment! Xmas cheer!

Flashdance (Special Collectors Edition) [DVD] [1983]
Flashdance (Special Collectors Edition) [DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Beals

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashbacks!, 17 Oct. 2012
I remember loving the music to this film when I was younger but I couldn't remember how the film went. Upon watching the film, I was not disappointed. The film quality is superb and I really enjoyed the movie.

Decrescent Dock Connector to 3.5mm Jack Car Stereo Auxiliary (AUX) Line Out Audio Cable Lead for Apple iPod, iPhone and iPad - 1m
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wee product, 17 Oct. 2012
Does the job if you want to hook up your iPhone to the car so you can listen to your iTunes. I highly recommend it as it is hard to come by and this seller sells at an excellent price.

The Angels' Share (Uncut Version) [Blu-ray]
The Angels' Share (Uncut Version) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Roger Allam

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!, 17 Oct. 2012
I loved this film. It is not pretentious and shows the true character of a Glaswegian. A very funny, true-to-life and entertaining story. I highly recommend it.

The Very Best of Conway Twitty
The Very Best of Conway Twitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 30 Mar. 2012
This Conway Twitty CD is great. The sound is great too! Brings back a lot of memories of living in Texas! Great price also!

Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss
by Joel Fuhrman

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing Book, 30 Mar. 2012
This has got to be the book that has made the most sense to me to get healthy. I highly recommend it and it is so easy to follow. If you want to change your life and get healthy, this is the book to read. The best book to get healthy!

Sculptured Base Tiffany Table Lamp
Sculptured Base Tiffany Table Lamp
Offered by Savers-Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Tiffany Lamps!, 28 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Sculptured Base Tiffany Table Lamp
My husband bought me two of these beautiful Tiffany lamps for our bedside tables so when we read we won't keep the other awake! Also come in handy should we both want to stay awake! lol. They are simply beautiful and I feel the luckiest woman in the world having a husband who is so thoughtful! I highly recommend the seller as it was a speedy delivery and easy to assemble and the price was fair!

Spring Weeds Tiffany Floor Lamp
Spring Weeds Tiffany Floor Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Tiffany Lamps!, 28 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Spring Weeds Tiffany Floor Lamp
This is a beautiful floor lamp! Simply stunning and so unusual. My husband bought me two for our living room for Mother's Day and already have had loads of compliments on them! Also I highly recommend seller as the delivery was quick, easy to assemble and the price was fair!

Johnson & Johnson Johnsons Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder, 9 oz
Johnson & Johnson Johnsons Pure Cornstarch Baby Powder, 9 oz
Offered by Deals of UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the moon!, 1 Feb. 2012
It is so wonderful to know now that this product is available in Amazon.co.uk as it is not available in the UK to my surprise. I have been a long time fan of this product and the last time I went back to America I loaded up on this product. So you can imagine my delight to find out I can get it online now should I run out. Shame it is not available in the UK as it is an excellent product and I use it on myself after a shower or bath so I can feel fresh and it is excellent for heat rash as it is not like your regular baby powder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7