Profile for Shellie > Reviews

Content by Shellie

Shellie (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vampire Hollows (Book Six) (Kiera Hudson Series One 6)
Vampire Hollows (Book Six) (Kiera Hudson Series One 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 15 Oct 2014
Well I have loved this first series from the first book!!!
Tim puts a whole new twist to the vampire/ werewolf legends.
I am excited to read the next series as I devoured the first in a week.
If u love paranormal books I would highly recommend these books. Tim has an exceptional way of writing that keeps you thoroughly entertained throughout.
Even if u don't like the conventional vampire/ werewolf books this would be a good series to be different.

Wounded: Book 8 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)
Wounded: Book 8 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg!!!, 17 Sep 2014
There are few books that get me soo emotional I actually cry!!! This is one of those times, what rylee goes through in this book is definitely an emotional roller coaster.
To say that this book was well written and well thought out would be an understatement, I had no trouble following the plot and becoming so engrossed in the book I felt like I was there with rylee.
All the books in the series are well written and follow exceedingly well. I really can't wait for the next one!!!

Lone Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 8)
Lone Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 5*, 5 Aug 2014
I loved all 9 books of this series. The main story flows from each book into the next and with everyone's view point taken into account.
The only thing I would say is that there are a few loose ends that need clearing up but nothing that can't be left to the imagination.

Veiled Threat: Book 7 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)
Veiled Threat: Book 7 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaking awesome, 9 May 2014
As always Shannon writes in such a way that I can't put her books down.
The only downside to this book Is that it had to end.
I read this book in 10hours I was so hooked, with love death and adventure around every corner how could u not like this book/ series.
I can't wait for the next book thanks again Shannon for a fun filled book. :-)

The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars good but short!!!!, 7 April 2014
I loved the room one and completed in a day and a half. This one I com eyed in a day.
I like the fact that the puzzles are not too hard bug would have liked a lot more for the price of the game. Other than that the puzzles kept me guessing and I loved it!!
Thanks again for another addictive puzzle game :-) can't wait for it next one.

Vampire Most Wanted (Argeneau Vampires Book 20)
Vampire Most Wanted (Argeneau Vampires Book 20)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 6 Mar 2014
The only thing I hate about the attorneys series is the fact that it ends!
Another great addition to the series, with just the the right amount of sex, violence and heroism.

Captivated (An Affliction Novel Book 1)
Captivated (An Affliction Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Defiantly different, 6 Feb 2014
I am a paranormal reader I love all things fantasy and I enjoyed this book immensely.
If u like reading paranormal or vampire books than this one side you. It ha a whole new take on good verses evil and you will hate how this book take things to the next level.
This book was free when I brought it and I wasn't completely sold by the blurb but I was shocked by the fast pace and readability of this book.
The author is brand new to me but I am impressed by her writing style, apart from some grammatical errors I couldn't put this book down.

Wulfe Untamed: A Feral Warriors Novel
Wulfe Untamed: A Feral Warriors Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Jan 2014
I loved this series it has thrilled and upset me. The story lines in each novel or novella were great!!!
The only thing that has disappointed me is the end!! The book is very good and a credit to the series but the end feels very rushed and unfinished. For me I wanted a bit more about the new ferals and something a bit more.
Otherwise a fantastic read and excellent writing.

Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel
Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ending, 29 Jan 2014
This book completes an amazing series. But I would like to know what happens next with the family.
As I don't want to spoil this book for other readers know that you will have some ups and downs with cat this time.

Immortal Destiny Series Books 1,2,3 & 4 - Vampire Romance / Paranormal Romance
Immortal Destiny Series Books 1,2,3 & 4 - Vampire Romance / Paranormal Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good read, 2 Jan 2014
The only thing that let down this series is the last big fight scene. It seemed rushed and that's what the whole book was building up to.
Other than that it was a very good read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3