Profile for Ms Payne > Reviews

Illustrated Stories for Girls
Illustrated Stories for Girls
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped a girl with reading difficulties, 9 Aug. 2012
I bought this book for my neighbour's 10 year old daughter who has had difficulty learning to read. She is a very girly girl growing up with a houseful of brothers. She loved the book. It is the first book she has read all the way through by herself. The pictures helped her understanding and because it is such a thick book she felt she was reading as well as her classmates.

Imperial Easycook 2 Litre Stainless Steel Whistling Kettle with Bakelite Handle, Silver and Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Imperial Easycook 2 litre kettle, 17 April 2012
I am very pleased with this purchase. I bought the kettle after reading how expensive it is to boil water in an electric kettle. So I hope it is saving me money.
You have to be patient as it does take a while to boil. It has a nice shrill whistle, I can even hear it from the top of the garden.