Profile for Z. Mann > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Alex Rub A Dub Color Your Tub - Fizzy Tints
Alex Rub A Dub Color Your Tub - Fizzy Tints

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful bathtimes, 27 Oct. 2011
Lovely product for colouring a childs' bath. You need at least 2 fizzes to colour the water well and if you're trying to blend colours to make green/orange/purple you do need to use more (3 or 4 in total). My little one loves a colourful bath since she saw me in one coloured by bath crystals which I couldn't let her share, so am pleased to have found this product for children. Doesn't stain skin or irritate or leave marks on the bath. Happy customer.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't order if you want a white bib, 27 Oct. 2011
These bibs are advertised as perfect for weddings or christenings but not if you've chosen to kit your little one out in white. The bibs are off white with a cream backing and not suitable to be worn with white outfits. They are a lovely quality bib though (very thick and longer than your average bandana bib).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2011 12:31 PM GMT

Dora The Explorer - Daughter Birthday Card
Dora The Explorer - Daughter Birthday Card

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as pictured, 27 Oct. 2011
We received our Dora card to Daughter and although it's nice it's not what is advertised here. Our card had a Unicorn on the front with Dora and a door hangar to cut out inside instead of the advertised 'picture to colour in'.

Party Bubbles for Party Favour
Party Bubbles for Party Favour
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little bubbles, 27 Oct. 2011
Great party bag fillers. Didn't spill in the party bags and the bubbles produced are fine. Lots of little bubbles everywhere for little ones to enjoy.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not official Dora slippers, 27 Oct. 2011
These slippers look just like the picture, they are soft and comfortable and true to size (we have the kids size 7's), but they are not official Dora slippers since they say 'Peppa Pig' inside the slipper.

Disney Magic Painting Book (Cars)
Disney Magic Painting Book (Cars)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, very disappointing, 23 Feb. 2011
My 2 year old loves to paint and loves all things Cars, so this magic painting book would appear to be great. BUT, the pictures are so dark to begin with that hardly any colour shows up when you 'add water'. Very disappointing. Better to just get the animal themed ones that Wilko's have.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2011 8:04 PM GMT

Dear Grandad, from you to me (Tree design) (Journal of a Lifetime)
Dear Grandad, from you to me (Tree design) (Journal of a Lifetime)
by Journals of a Lifetime

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab gift, 22 Jun. 2010
These books are fantastic. We've bought many of the titles (for parents and grandparents) and the one we've had returned already makes a fascinating read. It's also possible to 'create your own' journal if you want to personalise the name on the front and the questions inside. I've not tried this feature yet but will definitely keep it in mind for future. In these journals there are lots of questions about the persons past/growing up/jobs/toys etc etc and there is space at the back to write a few questions of your own if you have any more. If you're wondering whether to buy this gift for a grandparent, or your own parent then wonder no more. It'll be a definite hit. In the last one I gave I also used photo corners to personalise the front and back of the journal with pictures of our daughter with her grandpa (who the journal was for).

Timmy Time: Snap Shot Timmy [DVD]
Timmy Time: Snap Shot Timmy [DVD]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for Timmy, 22 Jun. 2010
My 2 year old daughter loves Timmy Time! Although she can't sing all the words yet she has a good go and sings about Timmy morning, noon and night. Timmy's antics and clever story lines (with no speech at all, so totally reliant on gestures, expressions and animal noises) have also impressed me, my husband and the grandparents. Short enough to watch before nursery or before bed with a warm milk. This is only the 2nd Timmy dvd we own. The first was a gift and has been very well received. I'm sure we'll be buying more for ourselves and friends.

HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag
HABA 930 - Doll's Carrying Bag
Offered by Spotty Giraffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant accessory, 14 Jan. 2010
My daugther received this as a Christmas present to go with the Haba Lotta doll she already has, although she uses it to put any dolly to bed in! It has provided hours of fun already. My daughter likes to tuck in her dollies at bedtime or get them up and puts herself in the little carry cot (she can sit up in it and zip her legs in which she loves!). We've not set up the carry cot canopy yet as that would get in the way of our little one climbing in! The zips seem sturdy and able to withstand repeated opening/closing by unskilled little hands. In this age of small children sleeping in sleeping bags in their cots I think it's a useful learning tool for when they progress to pillows and quilts as they will already be used to 'tucking in' time.

Haba 1578 - Lotta Soft Puppet
Haba 1578 - Lotta Soft Puppet
Offered by Spotty Giraffe

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dolly, 14 Jan. 2010
I bought this doll for my 1 year old daughter. She loves velcro at the moment so taking the dolls shoes on and off is one of her favourite games. The doll is good quality and has a lovely soft jacket on. Only downside is that the red hair leaves little red fluff balls all over the house - perhaps this is why it's recommended for slightly older children.

Page: 1 | 2