Profile for MRS C. > Reviews

Content by MRS C.

MRS C. "Lady P" (Cheshire,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tangled Lives
Tangled Lives

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPURB, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Tangled Lives (Kindle Edition)
This is a lovely gentle story of life's ups and downs in a family life, it shows how differently we can all react and behave when something from your past suddenly appears, usually at an already tricky time in relations. So very, very well written.

Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2014
Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!, 18 Jun. 2014
It was just as I hoped and expected a beautiful selection/ compilation of some lovely, lovely music.
Classic FM at its very best.

Large Print Bible-TEV
Large Print Bible-TEV
by American Bible Society
Edition: Imitation Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Super, 18 Jun. 2014
The Large Print edition was just as I expected and needed, but unfortunately I had not reckoned on the weight it would make the Bible to carry around with me, and indeed to hold for any length of time whilst reading. But well done and clear.

HIP AND THIGH DIET & COOKBOOK
HIP AND THIGH DIET & COOKBOOK
by ROSEMARY CONLEY

4.0 out of 5 stars INTERESTING RECIPES, 9 May 2014
GIVES SOME DIFFERENT IDEAS ON MIXING INTERESTING MEALS WHEN IT IS DIFFICULT TO KEEP IDEAS FRESH SO TO KEEP DIETING INTEREST.

GadgetpoolUK FOLDING ANTISHOCK TREKKING HIKING POLE STAFF WALKING CANE STICK Adjustable Stretch From 19.6" to 43.3"
Offered by outdoortips

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED, 9 May 2014
SUPER HIKING POLE FOR LONG WALKS, A LITTLE DIFFICULTY IN EXTENDING IT AT FIRST - VERY STIFF- BUT HOPE IT WILL GET EASIER WITH USE.

Eat Water Slim Pasta Penn 270g (Pack of 5)
Eat Water Slim Pasta Penn 270g (Pack of 5)

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGUSTING, 9 May 2014
THE MOST AWFUL THING I HAVE EVER TASTED, 4 OF THE PACKS I PURCHASED WERE RETURNED TO YOU AND 90% OF THE PACK I OPENED WENT DOWN THE BIN.

Eat Water Slim Noodles 200g (Pack of 3)
Eat Water Slim Noodles 200g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Superfooduk

1.0 out of 5 stars ABOLUTELY HORRID, 9 May 2014
i I wouldn't even give this product one star, its a pity you do not have a zero mark. If you check your records you will find I returned all but one pack of this product because I only tried one pack and found how disgusting they were.

I cannot explain how awful they were, if I had chewed a handful of rubber bands they wouldn't have tasted as bad as these noodles.

Good News Bible: (GNB)
Good News Bible: (GNB)
by Unnamed Unnamed

3.0 out of 5 stars A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Good News Bible: (GNB) (Hardcover)
The Bible did not look so small in your display when I selected, did not portray it quite correctly. The Bible is much smaller than pictured and hence the print is so tiny.
It isn't very often I am so disappointed with products from Amazon - very rarely actually, but this certainly does not do the job.

Very Sadly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 19 (Audio CD)
I am very disappointed in the content and quality of this C D, I was looking forward to the issue of this CD but it isn't anything I would recommend to anyone. Cannot understand how her voice and performance has changed - not for the better.

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting story, 14 Jan. 2014
A lovely real life story with the real life events and problems that life throws at us. Hilary Boyd is a very sensitive writer, this is the second book I have enjoyed by Hilary and all I can say is "more please". Excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5