Profile for D. Ivanova > Reviews

Content by D. Ivanova

D. Ivanova

Page: 1 | 2
Ansan Strapless Prom Dress Beaded Paillette Party Dress Long Formal Chiffon A-line Gown Dress A008
Offered by Ansan
Price: £78.69 - £98.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic dress!! I am Extremely Satisfied!, 15 May 2014
I bought the dress for my prom night after carefully browsing on other sites and some shops as well. I soon as I saw it I knew- It was my dress! Very elegant and beautiful! On the day after the purchase I received an e-mail from customers service asking me to confirm the size. Thank God they did as I put US8 instead of UK8. Then I emailed back with my exact measurements and I've been told that the dress will be made to fit me perfectly. How great is this!!! I've been regularly notified with the progress of the dress and when eventually ready with the DHL tracking number . The whole process- from ordering to having the dress in my hands took exactly 15 days! Yes!!! Although it comes from China it was extremely fast! I am very impressed with the quality, great customer service and the speed of the process! It fit me perfectly! It looks exactly the same with the picture above! I will be the star of the evening! Thank you so much!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 8:18 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A real releief, 7 Feb. 2013
I am a mother of twins boys...yes it is a real nightmare when they are teething! But Teetha actually helps them. It is not a miracle that will make the pain to go away but it is some help and the only thing that gives them some relief.

Mustela Stelatopia Lipid-Replenishing Balm 200ml
Mustela Stelatopia Lipid-Replenishing Balm 200ml
Offered by BCEurope

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 7 Feb. 2013
It is not as good as the Mustela Stelatopia emollient cream but still helps. I recommend Mustela Stelatopia Emollient cream in combination with the milky bath oil

Mustela Stelatopia Milky Bath Oil 200ml
Mustela Stelatopia Milky Bath Oil 200ml
Offered by BoxofColor

5.0 out of 5 stars The only product that help my baby, 7 Feb. 2013
My baby suffer from atopic eczema ever since he was born. I tried many products- about 10 different including steroids creams. Nothing helped him. This bath oil in combination with Mustela Stelatopia Emollient cream really helped him. After only 2 days of usage his skin is smooth and silky. Needless to say a big thank you Mustela!!! You really helped my baby! I hardly recommend this product if you baby's skin is dry and atopic! It works! Yes it is pricey but it is worth it.

BabyPrem Fitted Cot Sheet Soft Cotton Jersey 120cm x 60cm x 9cm BLUE
BabyPrem Fitted Cot Sheet Soft Cotton Jersey 120cm x 60cm x 9cm BLUE
Offered by Babyprem

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, 7 Feb. 2013
Not expensive and fit perfectly. The colour is lovely. Will probably buy more as I am very satisfied with the product. Thank you

3 pcs/ PIECE NURSERY BABY BEDDING SET (Long all round cot bumper 360cm to fit COT 60x120cm) - Dino Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I am sooo pleased with this product!, 10 Jan. 2013
I've been looking for the best bumper...guess what! Look no more! Here it is! I love it! Colorful high quality set. I bought two as I have twins. Needless to say the price was very important as I always buy two. normally the bumpers are about £30 each and here for the same price you get much more! Overall this is probably the best prodict I have ever bought. You should've seen the smile on my boys faces....priceless...

LOVE LIFE Acidophilus and Bifidobacteria (Probiotics) Support with FOS (PreBiotic) (Formerly Probiotic Support with FOS) | 30 Enteric Coated Tablets | 30 Billion CFU | Premium GMP Supplement (Prevents Diarrhea / Treats Infections / Prevents Eczema / Treats IBS / Minimises Lactose Intolerance)
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars It's worth the price!, 10 Jan. 2013
Like any other products you will find hundreds....BUT they are not all the same! You have to carefully read and research to find the best. Well I did it for you! You can trust this product! It is real and not fake like many other cheap ones! Very fast delivery as well! Thank you!

Pierre Cardin Set of Six Necklaces
Pierre Cardin Set of Six Necklaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a present!!, 21 Jun. 2011
The item is great! Especially for a present! I bought it as a birthday present for my sister and she loved it! I consider buying one for my mum too. The box is looking amazyng and very inteligent. The delivery was very fast. I am very pleased and highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diesel DZ5155 Ladies Digital Black Dial Stainless Steel Gold Plated Bracelet Watch, 31 May 2010
A bit heavy but fantastic. Very easy to remove a link..you only need a skrewdriver! Very beautiful and noticable. I'm very pleased with my watch!

Pepe Jeans Girls' Ballerina Grey-Old Silver ANJ-092 C 4 UK
Pepe Jeans Girls' Ballerina Grey-Old Silver ANJ-092 C 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!!! Very comfortable!!! Very fast delivery!!!, 26 Aug. 2009
Those shoes are very comfortable! You can wear them either with a skirt or jeans or trousers. They are great! My sister bought a pair as soon as she saw them! They look very elegant and make you feel beautiful :)

Page: 1 | 2