Profile for bholdjordan > Reviews

Good sound but not as good as the f360 model for £50

Superman Vs. The Elite
Superman Vs. The Elite
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Its like the alternative superman for young adults, 26 July 2014
Its like the alternative superman for young adults. Not for kids really. I like the adult twist on it, sick and tired seeing the same formua, must watch.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Offered by Locoisle777

5.0 out of 5 stars Speed and reliable, 23 Aug 2013
I don't think I will be touching sandisk after this. Using in it in my new roam 2 camera and it just works. Transferring FILES BETWEEN CAM AND PC IS A BREEZE.

ForeFront Cases® New iPad Mini Leather Case Cover / Stand For New APPLE IPAD MINI / New Generation iPad mini with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function (WHITE)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Job Done, 23 Aug 2013
It just works that's why it deserves 5 star

Case stands up

Case auto lock feature works

Orders white, got white

Simple.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars big sound, 23 Aug 2013
Use this at the park for motivation, could not bew pleased, battery life is great and I love the fact you can daisy chain em.

ContourROAM2 Handsfree HD Action Camera - Black (5MP, Still Photo Sensor)
ContourROAM2 Handsfree HD Action Camera - Black (5MP, Still Photo Sensor)

5.0 out of 5 stars POV Football VIDEO Test (Soccer), 22 Aug 2013
COPY THE LINK BELOW IN YOUTUBE SEARCH

"Contour Roam 2 Hat mount POV Football Test (Soccer)"

I must say I am very impressed. I took the camera out on a sunday and attached it too the Contour fabric hat mount, I thought I would give it a go. It was perfect. My fav feature of this cam apart from the decent picture is the fact it has a laser so I can get the video exactly at an angle I want it.
Check the link out below to see the results of me running and taking shots on goal.

Contour Hat Mount
Contour Hat Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Football-Soccer (VIDEO TEST), 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Contour Hat Mount (Sports)
I have always wanted too record myself playing football, I fitted the mount to a standard addidas baseball cap, Whilst playing the camera was firm and clung onto my head. Whilst playing I did not really notice the back plate touching my head.

I have a video of the results ,CLICK LINK BELOW:
[...]

As I was saying the camera sticks on the hat, before purchase I did have that feeling the 2 plates were going to pop out under any real shaking but it holds firm and holds well even when I am sprinting. For me 5 stars, its £5 more than it should be but still, does the job.
:) hope this helped

Zalman ZM-M400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Zalman ZM-M400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright light, 13 July 2013
mouse has a good feel and is responsive

don't like where the dpi switch sits

zalman blue light does not turn off when your system is shut down.

Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard

2.0 out of 5 stars LCD dissapointment, 13 July 2013
I was weighing up if I should get the Zalman k400 which is never in stock, Microsoft x4 which has one Illuminated colour or this. I went for this disappointment. The colour customisation is great with brightness and the ability to have almost any colour BUT that's the only thing going for it.

-----CONS:

1) The bad was the LCD screen. I hoped it would display my game stats for Battlefield 3 but all it showed was "profile active" then it would switch to a normal widget such as a clock. Also after 4 DAYS use the LCD WOULD NOT GIVE ME ANY TEXT OR IMAGES, just the blank screen with the solid colour. Tried on multiple machines, multiple drivers and multiple operating systems, still the same.

2 The keys felt a little sticky, on BF3 I had to repress the sprint button (shift) to actually get my character to sprint.

3) The keyboard restarts when you plug in headphones in the jack, logitec says this is normal but would you expect that from a 80+ piece of kit?

4) I thought mechanical keyboards were just marketing bull but now I see peoples point when they say get Mechanical, seriously if u are going to spend £80+ do it.

----PROS(ish)
Illuminated keys (actually each key had different illumination levels so it wasn't that even)

The "G" keys are plentiful but I cant see a use for that many, maybe someone else will.

Software is ok, good customisation (running win 7 64bit)

liked the game mode where the windows key becomes inactive,(the switch for this function felt flimsy and the illumination was very low)

----Final thoughts

Getting my money back, gonna invest in either the zalman or Microsoft (don't see a point with spending £45 more on a membrane keyboard, mechanical keyboard are cool but I cant find any mechanical with customisable backlighting that is not £120. Not touching Logitech for a long time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 3:53 PM BST

Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - Black
Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 15 May 2013
Good key press
Nicely spaced out
Good design
Great to fit on a small table or on your lap.
Not for gaming/go for x4 if you want a gaming keyboard