Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for DuART productions > Reviews

Content by DuART productions

DuART productions (Dublin, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 Memory Card
Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and good value., 18 Aug. 2014
Reliable and good value.
Use this big card for weddings on my Panasonic TM900, never run out of space and never let me down.

Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 32GB
Integral SDHC Class 10 Memory Card 32GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and good value., 18 Aug. 2014
Reliable and good value.
Very happy with it, my main card on my Nikon D5100, never let me down.

LG BH16NS40 16x SATA Internal BD-RW Retail Kit
LG BH16NS40 16x SATA Internal BD-RW Retail Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Working as a champ!, 18 Aug. 2014
Working as a champ!
I can backup stuff and my clients just got the option of getting Blu-Ray Wedding Videos, the first time I burned a wedding in full HD, the difference is visible, the quality, very very good.

Neewer CN-160 160 LED Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Video LED Light for Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good! Should have bought it sooner., 18 Aug. 2014
Very good! Should have bought it sooner.
The quality on my interviews improved a lot, I can also use it for wedding dances as it gets pretty dark at some venues.
My wife also uses it to increase light on baby photos so that she can use a faster shutter speed.

Ex-Pro® Replacement Panasonic VSK-0733, VSK0733, 9.3v 1.2Amp, AC Mains Power Supply Adapter for Panasonic Camcorders HDC-HS800, HDC-HS900, HDC-SD800, HDC-SD900, HDC-TM900
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good and a lot cheaper than the original Panasonic, 18 Aug. 2014
So far so good and a lot cheaper than the original Panasonic
Would have thought the original Panasonic to last way longer than it did, had to replace it with this one, working properly, does the job for a lot less.

Besdata Heavy Duty Tough Shockproof with Stand Hard Case Cover For Apple iPad mini 2nd with Retina display + Free Stylus Touch Pen + Free Screen Protector + Free Cleaning Cloth - Protects the Device - UK Stock - White - PT3201
Offered by OSAN_MALL

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheep, it does the job but lacks quality, 18 Aug. 2014
Cheep, it does the job but lacks quality
Screen protector comes off and gets full of air bubbles, had to sellotape all around to keep it in place
Shockproof case is white, big mistake, it gets dirty from hands very quickly.
Would not buy it again.

RØDE Camera and Audio VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Mount
RØDE Camera and Audio VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Mount

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good audio for my DSLR, 18 Aug. 2014
Very good audio for my DSLR
Audio input really improved on my DSLR, I would still not use it as a main audio feed on my wedding videos but it is there and acceptable if something goes wrong with my main feeds.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Offered by electronicstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and cheaper than the 50mm f1.4, 18 Aug. 2014
Great quality and cheaper than the 50mm f1.4
I use it mainly for details on bridal preparations, it gives that film look that I want.

Panasonic VW VBN260E-K - camcorder battery - Li-Ion
Panasonic VW VBN260E-K - camcorder battery - Li-Ion
Offered by magicdiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars great improvement in recording time., 30 Aug. 2013
I can record a full day wedding with this one and the one that comes with my Panasonic TM900, great stuff!

Corsair CMX8GX3M2B1600C9 XMS3 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 Performance Desktop Memory Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price / quality upgrade for my pc, 30 Aug. 2013
had already 2x2gb corsair with same specs, this was the natural choice upgrade. Haven't had problems with the previous ones and so far these are working perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2