Profile for J. Gordon > Reviews

Content by J. Gordon

J. Gordon (Dorset England)

Kyjen Invincibles Plush Snake Dog Toy with 3-Squeakers, Green/ Black
Kyjen Invincibles Plush Snake Dog Toy with 3-Squeakers, Green/ Black

4.0 out of 5 stars It has a great squeek. I bought this to replace a similar ..., 17 July 2014
My dog loves this. It has a great squeek. I bought this to replace a similar one which she had eventually chewed to pieces and destroyed. The squeeker does last a long time but the outside is getting chewed. She enjoys throwing it around and playing tug with it. She also likes to make it squeek when we are watching T.V.!

Nylabone Dura Chew Chicken, Medium
Nylabone Dura Chew Chicken, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars My spaniel loves chewing this. It seems to be ..., 17 July 2014
My spaniel loves chewing this. It seems to be lasting fairly well and she is a big chewer! I will have to replace sometime in the next few months. Very impressed so far.

Samsung Slim Retail External 3D Blu Ray - White
Samsung Slim Retail External 3D Blu Ray - White
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
great product. Works well with my netbook.

Embroidery Thread, 100% Cotton, 50 x Assorted Coloured Skeins
Embroidery Thread, 100% Cotton, 50 x Assorted Coloured Skeins
Offered by a-nicetop1986

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 17 July 2014
Great value product. Bought this to use at a craft club with children and it has been ideal for them. Not sure I would use it for a special cross stitch project

AirKong Squeaker Dumbbell Tennis Balls, Large
AirKong Squeaker Dumbbell Tennis Balls, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars It was larger and heavier than I expected but this is a great dog toy, 17 July 2014
My spaniel loves this and constantly plays with it. It was larger and heavier than I expected but this is a great dog toy!

Sheet of Clear Christmas Rubber Stamps
Sheet of Clear Christmas Rubber Stamps
Offered by The English Stamp Company

5.0 out of 5 stars a great set of stamps, 1 Sept. 2013
This is a lovely set of stamps with a good variety of images. Some of the stamps can be used all year. Great value for money.

The Message Bible: Complete Bible
The Message Bible: Complete Bible
by Eugene H. Peterson
Edition: MP3 CD

4.0 out of 5 stars message bible MP3, 7 Jan. 2010
Great to listen to. Only listening to the sound of one voice can be monotonous at times. A variety of readers would improve it. However, I really like the Message and all the family are enjoying this version of the bible. Pleased I purchased this item.