Profile for Doodles > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Saboteur Expansion: Saboteur 2
Saboteur Expansion: Saboteur 2

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the full game, 8 Jun. 2014
I was gutted by this. Bought it for my sister as she loves playing Saboteur at her friends place. So i thought this one was a new improved even better version. Unfortunately not. It's actually an add on. You have to own the original game in order to use it. I didnt realise this until I'd given it to her and she didnt want to upset me so just went and bought the main game for £30 herself. This was her main crimbo pressy so was really disappointed.

The actual game of saboteur is great though,

Tracey Cox Supersex Silver Vibrator
Tracey Cox Supersex Silver Vibrator

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot recommend this enough, 8 Jun. 2014
i originally owned one that looks exactly the same from love honey, but it took weird expensive batteries so for the sake of a tenner, decided to get this as it's easier and cheaper to replace AAA batteries. Its very slightly bigger than the one i had before and way more powerful. Oh my god. Seriously. This baby does wonders and i cant believe it's only a tenner. I dont ever use anything else now - nothing can beat this!

Roper Rhodes Neutron Soft Close Toilet Seat White
Roper Rhodes Neutron Soft Close Toilet Seat White
Offered by The Home Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken on arrival, 21 April 2014
Bought this last month. Just opened it to fit and found it was broken. The seat is completely snapped in half at the corner and the bit which fits is all snapped and broken too. Have contacted seller and awaiting response. Gonna be a pain to get to a post office and return it but assuming i will be allowed to return for free and get a replacement - it's still in the plastic. Still gutted though as we'd already taken off the old loo seat and chucked it! Plus, if it's all snapped that easily when it was in a box, im a bit worried about quality now and whether it will break if someone overweight sits on it or the slow close breaks and it falls down quick. Such a shame as i read a lot of good reviews.

Will leave another review when i've heard back from seller

Doctor Who Make A Scene Sticker Book
Doctor Who Make A Scene Sticker Book
Offered by scificollectorshop

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller deleted my last review?!, 23 Dec. 2013
Absolutely appalled that my last review for this product was deleted! Cheap quality product which is not as described, and shockingly poor customer service from the seller. I hope this review will put at least a few people off this product before it is deleted again!

I have now had the item refunded after putting a claim in with Amazon A-Z guarantee. Shame the product description has still not been updated though - it's not a book, it's a folded piece of flimsy cardboard.

A Pack of 2 Adult Emergency Waterproof Rain Ponchos with Hoods - Festivals Theme Parks (Transparent Pink)
Offered by eBuyGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Florida, 21 Dec. 2013
These were brilliant on a April-May trip to Florida. We kept them in my handbag at all times. They are pretty thin and would probably tear if you tried to rip them, but they certainly did the job and we only used one each for the whole holiday (probably about 5 uses). If its windy the hood flies back, so just twist it at the bottom.

true colour, decent size, keeps you dry, good value. A MUST for florida - seriously, the tropical showers in the afternoon are ridiculous and you can become freezing cold if you get soaked (which we did once when forgot to take our ponchos!)

Arsenal F.C. Christmas Stocking New 2011 Xmas
Arsenal F.C. Christmas Stocking New 2011 Xmas
Offered by FootballShopOnline

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Dec. 2013
Material is a bit thin and flimsy, so when you hang it empty it fold over, but other than that, it does the job. The embroidery is decent enough quality, it's the expected size and was quick delivery. cant complain

Happy
Happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiest song ever!, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Happy (MP3 Download)
This song can cheer me up in an awful mood, its brilliant. SO HAPPY!!! Love it. It's as loveable as minions :-)

HTC One Mini Blue TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack
HTC One Mini Blue TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Oct. 2013
Product is exactly as described, pictured and what you expect. At less than £2, I think this is great value.

The screen protectors are really hard to get on straight and I cant get them on without bubbles, but I think thats the same for all screen protectors. Find someone who's good at putting them on to help you! The case is exactly as displayed, a nice aqua colour, slips on my HTC One Mini fine, protects without being bulky.

Delivery was great, 3 working days, delivered in a jiffy envelope

Tetris Fridge Magnets
Tetris Fridge Magnets

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed but my fault - make sure you read the description to know what you're getting!, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Tetris Fridge Magnets (Toy)
Ok, so this was my stupid fault - these pieces are like cardboard push outs, very small and soooo not worth the money. The thumbnail image for these (or small image when looking on a smartphone) make them look like larger and like they are 3D plastic shapes (like the letter fridge magnets you can get), so i bought them thinking they would be a brilliant gift for my tetris loving brother in law and with the intention of also asking for some for myself for Christmas.

Im was so so disappointed when it arrived and I could not believe the seller is charging almost £5 for it! Really not worth that.

HOWEVER, when I looked into returning the item, it advised me that my refund would be processed but that I did not need to return the item! i was really impressed with this which is why I've given it a second star. Plus I should have zoomed in on the image and read the description before purchasing, so as much as I think the product is awful, it is not actually misleading on the website if you look properly.

Still - I wouldn't recommend!

True Utility CoinStash TU39 Pocket Key Ring Money Capsule
True Utility CoinStash TU39 Pocket Key Ring Money Capsule
Offered by Imago Global

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed - not worth the money, 26 Sept. 2013
This is such poor quality, I'm really disappointed. It looks like it's already been used as the plastic silver casing is scratched and has a lot of marks on it. I got this because my boyfriend already has the notes one and loves it. But for £5.50, this really isn't worth the money. I wouldn't spend more than £1 on it if I'd seen it first.

It's also over packaged. Tiny thing comes in a plastic box with a catch - this box looks more expensive than the product.

The problem is, it will cost me a few quid to return it plus time out of work to queue in the post office, so unfortunately it's not even worth bothering to get the refund.

I've awarded two stars instead of one because functionality wise, it does work. I put 4 x £1 coins, a 20p and 3 x 10p's in there, the all fit and it closes. So in terms of doing the job (in my boyfriends case, spare change for daily parking meters) I guess it covers this. But it really isn't worth £5.50 - unless I've just been unlucky to get a shoddy pre-used one

Page: 1 | 2 | 3