Profile for Len PenDragon > Reviews

Iomega 34764 1TB Home Media NAS Drive Cloud Edition - Black
Offered by Geek_Fix
Price: 124.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1TB of backup storage, 30 Jun 2013
A boon that it was addressable over the internet, but the address did not survive the DDoS attack on the DynDNS provider. Did not pay to renew the service.

Filofax Calendar Refills 2011 Week per Page Personal Size - FF-6842611
Filofax Calendar Refills 2011 Week per Page Personal Size - FF-6842611
Offered by Creston
Price: 9.57

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a calendar, 30 Jun 2013
It had the right days and was laid out just as I wanted. Enough space for brief notations without taking up too much acreage.

Stainless Steel Forceps - Fishing,First Aid,Medical Artery Forceps - Straight 6"
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Artery Forceps: perfect for sutures, 30 Jun 2013
As a prop this is excellent. I needed a set of instruments for show, but what I got was quality on a par with instruments I used 30 years ago to do the real thing.

Artery Forceps Curved (5GM000806)
Artery Forceps Curved (5GM000806)
Offered by harrymccolltrading
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Curved Artery forceps. For delicate clamping in arkward places, 30 Jun 2013

EMT Nurses Scissors Stainless Steel 5" - Sharp / Blunt
EMT Nurses Scissors Stainless Steel 5" - Sharp / Blunt
Offered by Muzamedical
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Suture scissors. One sharp, one blunt. Also useful for blunt disection., 30 Jun 2013

Komputerbay 4GB 2X 2GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6300 PC2-6400 DDR2 800 (240 PIN) DIMM Desktop Memory
Offered by KOMPBAY
Price: 38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 4GB DDR2 at a reasonable price, 28 May 2013
I wanted 4 more GB of DDR2 that was better or equal to the 4GB I already had installed. I got exactly what I wanted, and at a price I was willing to pay. I would certainly use this supplier again.

Bahco 3311523 Bowsaw 15-inch
Bahco 3311523 Bowsaw 15-inch
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 May 2013
I needed a little bow saw for firewood logs, this proved itself up to the job. Inexpensive, adequate, up to the job. I know it is neither the best, nor the biggest out there. But what I wanted was adequate and inexpensive. For what I paid the quality was more than expected.

Hibiscus Fine Cut 500g
Hibiscus Fine Cut 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure, fine cut, Hibiscus tea, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Hibiscus Fine Cut 500g (Misc.)
Easily the most frugal way to make Hibiscus Tea in the quantities that I buy it. Delicious, fruity, tangy, caffeine-free tea with the wonderfully natural ruby red colour of the hibiscus flower. Rich in antioxidants, its as healthy as it looks and tastes.

Tommy
Tommy
Price: 7.60

5.0 out of 5 stars The original Rock Opera, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Tommy (Audio CD)
Reminds me of my younger days, when it was all very new and revolutionary. The Who are one of those classic bands whose influence echoes down the ages, discernible in many pieces by bands whose fans have never even heard of The Who. Let alone Tommy.

ROGET'S THESAURUS OF ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES
ROGET'S THESAURUS OF ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars invaluable tool, 15 May 2013
Roget's is the original Thesaurus as far as I am concerned. The one that many years ago, in hardback form, I used in my writing. The ability to do what was then not knows as surfing, but browsing through it, following leads until the ideal word came to light. Now, with the ability to search as well as use an index, it has become if anything even more useful. I miss my old hardback copy, lost in one of the moves across three continents. However finding it again in this format makes up for it a little.
This is a no-frills version, without a cover page, otherwise it would deserve the extra star.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7