Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris

Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet - 7.5" (19cms) For All Leading Brands Of Clip On Charms. - Supplied In A Lovely Presentation Box Making It A Great Gift - Fantastic Value - Why Pay More?
Offered by B & W Quality Gifts In Silver Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Charm bracelet, 20 Jan. 2012
Brought two of these for my teenager girls as a last minute stocking filler, with charms. Had left it so late, was not expecting before christmas, but they both arrived, beautifully packaged in a lovely box. My girls joked about Santa going out of his way this year and not being affected by all the cuts! Very nice bracelets. They wear them all the time and get lots of nice compliments about them.

Believe Beads © 1x Snowflake with Multi Coloured Stones Clip Charm for Thomas Sabo Style Charm Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Snowflake charm, 20 Jan. 2012
Very sweet. Brought as a last minute stocking filler for my daughter and very surprised that it arrived within a couple of days, well before Christmas. Came in a lovely little box and bag. She loved it and looks very nice on her charm bracelet.

Believe Beads x1 Pink Heart with 9 pink stones Clip Charm for Thomas Sabo Style Charm Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink heart, 20 Jan. 2012

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver plated heart, 20 Jan. 2012

Believe Beads © x1 Pink Sparkly Snowflake Silver Plated Clip Charm for Thomas Sabo Style Charm Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow flake silver charm, 20 Jan. 2012

Kit Heath Women's Lust Heart Sterling Silver Stud Earrings
Kit Heath Women's Lust Heart Sterling Silver Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and discrete!, 17 Jan. 2012
I love these earrings. Very comfortable. Heart is quite elongated, so imagine if you have very small ear lobes it might over-hang your lobe, but do look really nice. Classy and discrete.

Memorex M10050 CB25 Ear Bud - Blue Tips
Memorex M10050 CB25 Ear Bud - Blue Tips

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 Jan. 2012
Really comfortable, stayed in my ears whilst jogging, exercising, you name it! Sound quality good enough for me, but not a sound expert!

by Matthew Johnstone

5.0 out of 5 stars My Black Dog's had a puppy, 25 July 2011
Living with a Black Dog

I already have The Black Dog, which I use all the time at work (I'm a counsellor for teenagers). One thing I come across a lot are young people affected by their carer's depression. They often feel guilty and don't know how to help them. This book has been very helpful in getting a lot of information across and giving them space and an opening to talk about how they feel. It has been invaluable.

I have my own personal mutt who thankfully only now makes irregular appearances. Unfortunately, thanks to my faulty genes, it has spurned a pup who visits my teenage daughter. The effect has devastated our family. All my professional and personal experience counted for nothing when I see her struggling to cope as her Black Dog sometimes consumes her. Reading this book has helped me hone how I help her and given her plenty of ammo for the times when I get it wrong (!) It has been a huge help to my husband, who was clueless intially about how to help either of us!

Get it if you have depression, or a family member has depression. The pictures really do say a thousand words.

ADJUSTABLE THUMB RING You choose size small medium or large
ADJUSTABLE THUMB RING You choose size small medium or large
Offered by rings-r-us

4.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable thumb ring, 1 Jan. 2011
Nice thumb ring and one size does fit all. Only thing is, it's not as chunky as it is on the photo, but still very nice.

Hypertec 4GB Slimline USB Flash Drive Storage - 256 bit AES Encrypted
Hypertec 4GB Slimline USB Flash Drive Storage - 256 bit AES Encrypted

5.0 out of 5 stars USB encrypted memory stick, 1 Jan. 2011
Very easy to use, brilliant for my confidential files. Can use on a work computer - do not need adminstrator rights etc. Thoroughly recommend if you have sensitive information which you want to transfer by USB.