Profile for zarice > Reviews

Content by zarice

"zarice"

Bitten: Number 1 in series (Otherworld)
Bitten: Number 1 in series (Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 2 Mar. 2006
Having read the second book in the series before the first (and enjoyed it immensely), I was very eager to read Bitten and worried that I might of somehow spoiled the sequence of things by doing so. Thankfully though, that was not the case. This book I enjoyed as much as the first. Exciting all the way through with an engaging heroine that knows how to take care of herself. My only regret is that I read it all nearly in one sitting, once I picked it up, I could not put it down. I think I would of liked to make it last.

Stolen: Number 2 in series (Otherworld)
Stolen: Number 2 in series (Otherworld)
by Kelley Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Enjoyable Read, 27 Feb. 2006
Accidently picked this one up to read before the first book in the series Bitten unfortunately, but despite that, throughly enjoyed it, to the point of not being able to put it down in the last half and staying up all night to finish it. Have now ordered the first book and the following ones in the series. The author's website is also a good read for more information about characters and the like. Definitly would recommend it for those who are interested in Werewolf themed novels.