Profile for stargazer_122 > Reviews

Content by stargazer_122

stargazer_122

Page: 1 | 2
Healing Through Trigger Point Therapy: A Guide to Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction
by Devin Starlanyl

5.0 out of 5 stars INVALUABLE - has helped me already - all sufferers, GPs, physiotherapists and health care professionals should have a copy!, 23 Aug 2014
Invaluable. It is written in a clear language, and with full colour diagrams throughout, that show both the sites of origin of the pain, and referred pain regions, together with possible self help where appropriate, and better understanding and help from health professionals not previously offered to me. It is clear to understand and I learnt so much about the combined health conditions of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myfascial Pain Syndrome being so much more than just the sum of the 2 (which I already knew from the extremes I had been suffering). It has been an 18yr long nightmare, caused by early misdiagnosis and wrong medications that did nothing. It took 3 years just to get the right diagnosis and medications I should have been given. This book will help you get listened to and be taken seriously, thereby getting the right help.
I have already had some benefit, and avoided unnecessary surgery. And I can now participate in a treatment plan and know what skills I need a physiotherapist or body-worker to have in order to get the benefit of reducing the Myofascial pain asap, to reduce how much and how far it is subsequently elevated to extreme levels (in my case), and spread by the Fibromyalgia. And not be put into a mixed bag of M.E. related patients or labelled as a hypochondriac!
After several months of owning this I can honestly say I owe a great deal to the authors (who have one or both of these conditions themselves and understand what you are going through).
I can't recommend it enough to sufferers of these debilitating conditions. All health care professionals and doctor practices should have a copy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them. Great quality, 23 Aug 2014
Love them. Great quality. Everyone wanted them who saw how efficiently it kept me and my stuff tidy - and not having to rummage through everything each time I wanted something. They fit perfectly side by side into a cabin baggage suitcase, leaving room for washbag, shoes etc; or one on top of the other in a decent sized backpack. Don't hesitate to buy these!

Microfibre Travel Towel - 180x90cm Purple
Microfibre Travel Towel - 180x90cm Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars great for taking up a fraction of the room in ..., 23 Aug 2014
Arrived quickly, great for taking up a fraction of the room in my bag than a normal towel would. Dries you off super efficiently. Thought I'd bought too big, but when the weather wasn't so good the extra size was welcome for keeping me warm until dressed.

Olympian Labs Biocell Collagen II, 1500mg
Olympian Labs Biocell Collagen II, 1500mg
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars Has improved both skin and banished knee joint inflammation, 17 Oct 2013
Had already been taking the 3 key ingredients separately, and since taking this high absorption product that combines all three, I absolutely swear by the improvements, after years of narrowing down what works or doesn't. It was an added bonus to find the inflammation I suffered with my knees was also completely banished without having to take Glucosomine any more (it's other 2 key ingredients being Chondroitin Sulphate and Hyaluronic Acid. And, I'm always getting told I look 15yrs younger than my actual age. I put this down to both using very high factor sun protection since my 30's, and the 3 ingredients in this product.

This may seem expensive but it is still cheaper than buying them separately. I wouldn't, and couldn't, do without and highly recommend it. Just don't buy it out and leave me without!!

Kodak Office Hero 6.1 All-in-One WiFi Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)
Kodak Office Hero 6.1 All-in-One WiFi Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best printer I've had - great features, clear sharp text and photos., 14 Feb 2013
I took my time choosing a printer and I'm really pleased with it. Great sharp text, and photos. Really handy features. Kids will love creating their own 3D photos, but for a small business it is also a great saver of time with double sided printing, feeder for scanning and photocopying multiple pages etc. Definitely recommend this product

Olympian Labs Biocell Collagen Ii, 300 Caps, 500 Mg
Olympian Labs Biocell Collagen Ii, 300 Caps, 500 Mg
Offered by iShopNutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate - skin and joints - it works just buy it, 14 Feb 2013
I've been taking Col100 collagen supplement for several years, together with a separate supplement for Hyaluronic Acid. Until now. This is by far the better choice for me, and works out very reasonable when adding up the cost of buying two separate components individually. I suspect this formulation is also absorbed more efficiently. Collagen and hyaluronic acid are a must have today in skin formulations but this supplement works where it counts the most - from within, so expect to wait 2 months or so and you will be amazed at the improvement in the new skin layers.I have virtually no wrinkles nor any mouth lines - and without resorting to fillers or the knife, and I'n 60!

The other major benefit is the massive improvement in my joints - while using this combination I have no inflammation and reduced pain despite osteoarthritis in them. If I run out, the problems comes back again. I can't tolerate anti-inflammatory medications so this is a great alternative.

It also really helps with my dry eye problem.

Don't hesitate - just buy it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable improvements to skin and joints, 13 Sep 2012
I wouldn't be without Hyaluronic Acid and this is better value than other brands. It is 100mg so one a day. By working from the inside it makes a noticeable difference to my skin and helps to keep it plumper and wrinkle free. Better than just using a topical version. It also helps relieve knee joint pain. Great product that has noticeable benefits.

Premium Range -Triple Pack- 3x Canon BP-511 Compatible Digital Camera Battery For CANON EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 300D (Digital Rebel), EOS 30D Digital, EOS 40D , EOS 50D , EOS 5D, EOS D30, EOS D60 - Star-E-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived within 48hrs - great value, 13 Sep 2012
The 3 batteries are excellent value compared to Canon originals. They arrived within 36 hrs (I ordered late in the day )and they do the job. I had a lot of photography to do over the following days and they seem to last as long as I remember the Canon batteries did, before needing to change over to another. Definitely can recommend them on my experience with the product so far.

For Your Entertainment
For Your Entertainment
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, and amazing vocals, 7 Sep 2012
This review is from: For Your Entertainment (Audio CD)
I never tire of listening to this album and that includes every single track on it. Lambert has amazing vocals unmatched by anyone, and it beats me that it has taken so long for the UK to catch on to someone so vocally gifted. Buy it and you'll become a fan too.

The Divine Comedy
The Divine Comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm absolutely captivated with this album - buy it!, 19 May 2012
This review is from: The Divine Comedy (Audio CD)
Milla Jovovich was 19 when this highly rated album came out. She has a unique, expressive and captivating voice and she wrote most of the songs and proved she is also an amazing songwriter. She can even play guitar. I absolutely love this album and can't stop listening to it especially "The Gentleman Who Fell"; "It's Your Life" "Don't Fade Away" and "Clock". I sincerely hope she brings out another album now that she has achieved so much in film (5th Element,Resident Evil, The Fourth Kind etc, and next film The Winter Queen. Don't hesitate to buy this album!
Her new single is now available on Amazon USA "Electric Sky"

Page: 1 | 2