Profile for Fí > Reviews

LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER FOR APPLE IBOOK POWERBOOK G4 G3 A10 A1021 A1036 M8482
LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER FOR APPLE IBOOK POWERBOOK G4 G3 A10 A1021 A1036 M8482
Offered by Alpha Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service would recommend, 15 Oct 2014
Hi this charger was delivered on time,but because I didn't read the ad properly I thought it didn't suit as it had no power cable with it.But,thankfully my other half had one lying around and now I'm able to use my g4.thank you Alpha Trading,I got my charger for a fraction of the price.

HTC One M8 Case - Ringke SLIM [FREE Screen Protector][LF WHITE] Full Top and Bottom Coverage for an All Around Protection Premium Hard Case Cover for HTC One M8 (All New HTC One / HTC One 2 / Plus) [ECO Package]
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case,fast delivery, 7 Oct 2014
Wow what service,so quick.just received my case today and it's lovely and so minimal.Thank you

kwmobile® Car vent mount for Sony Xperia Z with perfectly fitting shell + charger - Turn you mobile phone into a navigation device. Quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 10 Aug 2013
Just had to write something about this product. It's great. Had One before for my iPhone4 but because I now have an Xperia z which is a large phone I thought it wouldn't work in a vent holder. But it does and I'm delighted because I didn't want one hanging from my windscreen. It's great, as for the delivery,I couldn't believe how quick it was unreal.I had it in 2 days!! So over all I'm one happy Customer.

Sony Xperia Z Solid Red Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield + 2-in-1 Screen Protector Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Xperia z hybrid case, 7 May 2013
Very good quality case. Lovely feel. Fits my beautiful phone perfectly. Easy access to all my ports. Delivery was as they promised. Would definitely recommend

JAMMYLIZARD Cute Bow Series Black / Pink Full Body Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 & 4S
Offered by Purplemoose007

4.0 out of 5 stars Full body case., 1 Oct 2012
This is a lovely case and the service was great. It arrived as promised cthe only reason not to give 5 stars was the plastic wasn't as good as my complete white cover but hey thus the price. Also the decal was reversed so the words were backwards. But other thAn that good.

TEEPEE ONLINE® SMILES HARD CASE COVER for IPHONE 3 3GS PLUS SCREEN PROTECTOR
TEEPEE ONLINE® SMILES HARD CASE COVER for IPHONE 3 3GS PLUS SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars , 15 Sep 2012
I got this case for my 12 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. Hard to please someone of that age, she'll be 13 in dec. lovely fit matt finish so non slippy.The only down side is its a pity no screen protector. That's why the 4 stars.

Full Body Cover Hard Case Fits iphone 4 & 4S with Screen Protector and Cloth
Full Body Cover Hard Case Fits iphone 4 & 4S with Screen Protector and Cloth
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 15 Sep 2012
Gorgeous case comes with screen protector which is grand. Easily put on. Love my case so much I have ordered another!!! Highly recommend it. Just had one little disappointment there were a few scratches on the back, but that's nothing major.