Profile for stuart logan > Reviews

Charlie Bears Bearhouse Bear Cuddly Soft Arundel 46cm
Charlie Bears Bearhouse Bear Cuddly Soft Arundel 46cm
Offered by Dragon Toys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sept. 2015
Simply gorgeous! Bought as a present but I might keep for myself.

Quadcut PRO Range Multi Kit Square Hole Cutter
Quadcut PRO Range Multi Kit Square Hole Cutter
Offered by Moorcut Direct Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury's out, 5 Aug. 2015
Every bit broke! I used this to cut boxes on a total refit for a bungalow. Some broke and were replaced but now every one has sheared, even the round hole cutter. But saying that I offset the price of this kit against horrible plastic conduits in every room.

Merrell Verterra Sport Gore-Tex, Men's Lace-Up Trekking and Hiking Shoes - Grey (Castle Rock/Yellow), 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 5 Aug. 2015
Nice and light to wear - very comfortable - happy man!

Draper 24414 1050mm Fence Post Auger
Draper 24414 1050mm Fence Post Auger

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 5 Aug. 2015
Excellent tool, recommended - even for clay!

TecTake 3.8M TELESCOPIC FOLDABLE & EXTENDABLE STEP LADDER
TecTake 3.8M TELESCOPIC FOLDABLE & EXTENDABLE STEP LADDER

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Sept. 2013
What a time saver! I do not know how I managed before this lugging all sorts of ladders around. VERY secure on the ground.
I have just used for picking apples off one of our trees. One word of caution ... keep those fingers out of the way when closing the rungs together... The stickers on the ladder are right!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 30 Sept. 2013
These bamboos arrived before the due date, and I was very impressed with the quality of them. They will last me for several years!

Greenhouse Cold Frame Cloche Polycarbonate Sheet x 10 @ 610 x 1220mm (ONLY AVAILABLE MAINLAND UK)
Offered by Greenhouse Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this, 30 Sept. 2013
Used several of these 'sheets' ... easy to use and does the job. Cutting is a dawdle. Would buy again.

The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
The Dukan Diet Recipe Book
by Pierre Dukan

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great diet, 3 May 2011
My wife's work colleague had noticeably lost a lot of weight. "Dukan Diet" she informed her. Quite simply this diet has transformed our lives. I've lost 2.5 stone, my wife who, although she wont tell me her weight, has lost nearly 2 stone. The philosopy is simple and suits our lifestyle. The two books available are a good start for any one who is interested in permanently losing weight. These books, together with the various forums available on the internet, make the diet a pleasant suprise.

Thoroughly recommended.

WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars WD 1TB external hard drive, 3 May 2011
It arrived, I connected it, my windows 7 ultimate acer aspire 5735z continually takes several attempts to recognize the drive. When it does work, I'm happy, but I think I'll use this one infrequently.

PS yes, all my firmware and drivers are up to date.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Mini-B Cable 1.8 m / 6 Feet
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Mini-B Cable 1.8 m / 6 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it as the the lead supplied for my 1tb Western Digital was only 9" or so long. This was perfect and cheap too. Excellent, 31 Dec. 2010
Bought it as the the lead supplied for my 1tb Western Digital was only 9" or so long. This was perfect and cheap too. Excellent 10/10

Page: 1 | 2