Profile for Ollivander > Reviews

Content by Ollivander

Ollivander (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
A Flying Ace Needs Lots of Root Beer (Peanuts)
A Flying Ace Needs Lots of Root Beer (Peanuts)

5.0 out of 5 stars We all need some 'Peanuts' on our kindle/bookshelves!, 9 Mar. 2015
Beautifully reproduced for kindle - I take great joy seeing this classic sitting amongst more recent kindle downloads in my library. Snoopy is my all-time favourite character and I will enjoy adding all the other books as they arrive on kindle😆

Myofascial Release: Your Guide to Self-Myofascial Release Techniques with a Tennis Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea!, 2 Jan. 2015
The cover of this book caught my eye and I was so taken with the possibility of a tennis ball relieving my various aches and pains I thought I would download and try it out. Firstly, I think using a sock with the ball is a must, certainly until you can work out the best technique and positions that work for you, having said that it was a surprisingly effective massage once I had got the ball under control! Consistently used I should think this a really useful tool to compliment more traditional methods - I will probably invest in a roller too.

Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 60
Faber-Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils Tin Of 60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Colours!, 2 Jan. 2015
Christmas gift for our son who is taking GSCE Art. The quality of these colours surpass the previous ones he has been using and he has really enjoyed giving them a test drive over the holidays.

Sparkler / Sparkling Number Birthday Cake Candles (Age / Aged 16)
Sparkler / Sparkling Number Birthday Cake Candles (Age / Aged 16)
Offered by assured supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Made the cake!, 2 Jan. 2015
Arrived on time and really made the cake - thank you!

35 Per Page/Sheet, 5 Sheets (175 ROUND Sticky Labels), Label Planet® White Blank Matt Self-Adhesive A4 Circular Circle Price Pricing Stickers, Printable With Laser or Inkjet Printer, UK LP35/37R, 37MM Diameter Circles, FOR JAM FREE PRINTING
Offered by Madebuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 2 Jan. 2015
Perfect for my particular labelling project and I managed to find an Avery template to work print text to this shape so it looked really good!

Cosmic Ordering: How to Use Cosmic Ordering to Get Everything You Want in Life - (Using the Law of Attraction and Positive Thinking to Fulfill Your Wish List)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read which really got me adjusting my mindset!, 9 Nov. 2014
I really enjoy books like this - not too lengthy so they gather dust whilst waiting to be read yet enough detail and really fascinating topic to make you keen to try it out or explore the subject more. I cannot say if my 'Order' has worked yet (I suspect it may be a while) but I totally believe that the positive thinking/mental attitude behind the process will certainly set you on the path to achieving your goal. Thank you, a great little book.

Dragons Love Tacos
Dragons Love Tacos

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for your bookshelf, 9 Nov. 2014
What a wonderful book - we all adored it! The story is hilarious and the illustrations sweep you off into a mad taco-filled world loved by dragons. I wished I had bought this as a hard back book instead of the kindle edition. I may still do that - it was that good!

Oh No, George!
Oh No, George!
by Chris Haughton

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Oh No, George! (Paperback)
George's expressions are hilarious in this book, big, bold and colourful enough to please any young child!

1x Ernie Ball Thumb Pick Medium - Various colours available
1x Ernie Ball Thumb Pick Medium - Various colours available
Offered by Strings Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Nov. 2014
These are brilliant and have revolutionised my playing (according to my teacher!). Good fit and much easier to use than a normal pick.

My Best Friend, My Blanket (Peanuts)
My Best Friend, My Blanket (Peanuts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bedtime reading for little and big kids!, 7 Nov. 2014
So pleased Peanuts is now available on Kindle. These cartoons made me laugh when I was little and still have the same effect today. My children probably wondered why I was reading this myself rather to them - I don't care, Snoopy is the most brilliant cartoon dog whatever your age!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5