Profile for Ollivander > Reviews

Content by Ollivander

Ollivander (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Get More Energy Naturally: 21 Easy Ways to Boost Your Daily Energy Level - Get More Done and Have More Fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get More Energy Naturally - Five Stars!, 20 Sep 2014
I downloaded this book almost a week ago and have already put it into good use. I have been feeling really run down and this great little book has reminded me of some bad habits I need to kick into touch and given me some new ideas to incorporate into my daily routine. It is so easy to assume your body can keep going whatever you put it through I have found out that there will be a day of reckoning at some point! If you lack energy and don't know where to start this is really recommended reading.

Converting to Judaism: How to Become a Jew (an Introduction to Judaism and Being Jewish)

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable introduction to converting to Judaism., 17 Sep 2014
This is a really fascinating perspective into Judaism for anyone considering conversion, or, like me wanting to understand more about the Jewish religion. It clearly spells out the pros and cons without giving a 'glossy' ideal and really emphasizes the determination required to be accepted into the faith. Nonetheless, the beliefs and practices are captivating and I can appreciate the Jewish faith with far more insight than before.

Children's Book:HEY SHEEP LET ME SLEEP:Bedtime sleep books Collection(funny)preschool Picture books 3-5(Goodnight)Nursery Rhymes Bedtime(kids Poetry)Early ... Books for Early / Beginner Readers Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bedtime book!, 17 Sep 2014
Lovely bedtime story with beautiful illustrations which are not too bright and garish to wake the little ones up again - yet just enough splashes of colour to keep the interest going right up to the last sheep!

100 X SHEETS BLANK WHITE A4 LABELS 4 PER SHEET L7169 J8169
100 X SHEETS BLANK WHITE A4 LABELS 4 PER SHEET L7169 J8169
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, 15 Sep 2014
Brilliant quality and value. Really do the job at a faction of the cost. Thank you!

The Secret Missing Links of The Law of Attraction.: The habits that keep you poor and a step by step guide to conquer them and get the life you rightly deserve?

5.0 out of 5 stars A real help - thank you!, 15 Sep 2014
I am a LOA 'newbie' so this book is a really great introduction to the subject. As I work for myself, self doubt crops up with regularity and it is indeed like a 'monkey on my shoulder' slowing me down and leaving me shattered by the end of the week. I love the clear and concise way this book gets straight to the heart of the matter - perfect for my limited spare time and shredded nerves. If I take just a few of the suggestions in this book and implement them I have no doubt these will shift my perspective and make a world of difference. This is a fascinating subject - thank you so much!

The Jewel Box
The Jewel Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jewel Box!, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Jewel Box (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book. I normally prefer crime fiction but the cover of this book intrigued me and I was soon hooked by the amazing adventures of the main character 'Cherie'.

What is astonishing is that this appears to be the author's first novel yet it is delivered with the skill and confidence of a longstanding author. An edgy, sassy account of a young woman's life in Houston spanning several decades from the late 60's. It gives a colorful account of her life, loves and friends she encounters on her way. I really enjoyed the references to all the great music and books that were the ever changing backdrop to Cherie's passage through the decades. Brilliant!

Mental Strength - Managing Life Altering Difficulties
Mental Strength - Managing Life Altering Difficulties

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a good friend - full of wise words!, 11 Sep 2014
This is a hugely helpful and encouraging book for anyone experiencing a difficult period in their lives. Well-written, with loads of coping strategies to bookmark and revisit when you have the need. It gives you loads of suggestions which may not give you an immediate path to a solution but most certainly will point you in the right direction to one. I am very pleased to have found this book -really useful to dip back into as and when I need sound advice.

Alaska Traveler: Dispatches from America's Last Frontier
Alaska Traveler: Dispatches from America's Last Frontier

5.0 out of 5 stars Alaska Traveler - Fantastic!, 11 Sep 2014
Just love everything Dana Stabenow writes! It is unlikely I will get the opportunity to travel to Alaska however reading a chapter of this wonderful book every night I feel that I actually have been. Despite the harsh living conditions within such a landscape DS beautifully conjures uplifting descriptions of all the wonderful places and amusing characters who not only live but flourish there. You could almost be standing by her side as she visits them!

The Exquisite and Immaculate Grace of Carmen Espinoza
The Exquisite and Immaculate Grace of Carmen Espinoza

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical - from the beautiful cover to the last full stop., 26 May 2014
I was initially attracted to this book by the cover but was delighted to find the story was even more beguiling - beautifully written and bittersweet. I am tempted to get some as hard copies (if available) and give as gifts to my friends. It is that good.

Kids Books: "Fantina, The SLY Genie" (Middle-Grade Chapter Books and Fantasy and Magic Books with Stories for Kids Ages 8-10) (A Genie M.A.G.I.C. Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic story!, 25 May 2014
We have read and enjoyed a few Naughty Nico books before and so were thrilled when this new series started. Excellent for confident younger readers or to read along together. The ending is cool as it hints at all the new adventures the 'Club' will go on - can't wait - keep writing fast!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4