Profile for Ollivander > Reviews

100 X SHEETS BLANK WHITE A4 LABELS 4 PER SHEET L7169 J8169
Offered by PolyPostalBags
Price: 4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, 15 Sep 2014
Brilliant quality and value. Really do the job at a faction of the cost. Thank you!

The Secret Missing Links of The Law of Attraction.: The habits that keep you poor and a step by step guide to conquer them and get the life you rightly deserve?
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A real help - thank you!, 15 Sep 2014
I am a LOA 'newbie' so this book is a really great introduction to the subject. As I work for myself, self doubt crops up with regularity and it is indeed like a 'monkey on my shoulder' slowing me down and leaving me shattered by the end of the week. I love the clear and concise way this book gets straight to the heart of the matter - perfect for my limited spare time and shredded nerves. If I take just a few of the suggestions in this book and implement them I have no doubt these will shift my perspective and make a world of difference. This is a fascinating subject - thank you so much!

The Jewel Box
The Jewel Box
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jewel Box!, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Jewel Box (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book. I normally prefer crime fiction but the cover of this book intrigued me and I was soon hooked by the amazing adventures of the main character 'Cherie'.

What is astonishing is that this appears to be the author's first novel yet it is delivered with the skill and confidence of a longstanding author. An edgy, sassy account of a young woman's life in Houston spanning several decades from the late 60's. It gives a colorful account of her life, loves and friends she encounters on her way. I really enjoyed the references to all the great music and books that were the ever changing backdrop to Cherie's passage through the decades. Brilliant!

Mental Strength - Managing Life Altering Difficulties
Mental Strength - Managing Life Altering Difficulties
Price: 3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a good friend - full of wise words!, 11 Sep 2014
This is a hugely helpful and encouraging book for anyone experiencing a difficult period in their lives. Well-written, with loads of coping strategies to bookmark and revisit when you have the need. It gives you loads of suggestions which may not give you an immediate path to a solution but most certainly will point you in the right direction to one. I am very pleased to have found this book -really useful to dip back into as and when I need sound advice.

Alaska Traveler: Dispatches from America's Last Frontier
Alaska Traveler: Dispatches from America's Last Frontier
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Alaska Traveler - Fantastic!, 11 Sep 2014
Just love everything Dana Stabenow writes! It is unlikely I will get the opportunity to travel to Alaska however reading a chapter of this wonderful book every night I feel that I actually have been. Despite the harsh living conditions within such a landscape DS beautifully conjures uplifting descriptions of all the wonderful places and amusing characters who not only live but flourish there. You could almost be standing by her side as she visits them!

The Exquisite and Immaculate Grace of Carmen Espinoza
The Exquisite and Immaculate Grace of Carmen Espinoza
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical - from the beautiful cover to the last full stop., 26 May 2014
I was initially attracted to this book by the cover but was delighted to find the story was even more beguiling - beautifully written and bittersweet. I am tempted to get some as hard copies (if available) and give as gifts to my friends. It is that good.

Kids Books: "Fantina, The SLY Genie" (Middle-Grade Chapter Books and Fantasy and Magic Books with Stories for Kids Ages 8-10) (A Genie M.A.G.I.C. Book)
Price: 2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic story!, 25 May 2014
We have read and enjoyed a few Naughty Nico books before and so were thrilled when this new series started. Excellent for confident younger readers or to read along together. The ending is cool as it hints at all the new adventures the 'Club' will go on - can't wait - keep writing fast!

Clown (Red Fox Picture Books)
Clown (Red Fox Picture Books)
by Quentin Blake
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful book:), 27 Feb 2014
I don't really like clowns but when I saw a documentary on Quentin Blake and he mentioned this book, I was tempted to order a copy. He is such an amazing illustrator - achieving a such a lovely story through pictures alone is inspirational. His clown character is adorable, quite unlike any I have previously encountered. Perfect for a bedtime reading and you can ad-lib to your heart's content without being corrected!

St. Patrick's Day Recipes: Celebrating Authentic Irish Cuisine
St. Patrick's Day Recipes: Celebrating Authentic Irish Cuisine
Price: 3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for preparing a Feast for St Patrick's Day or even when the In-Laws are coming round!, 26 Feb 2014
This is a very well written recipe book crammed with ideas to prepare a celebratory meal, or, in my case to impress my mother-in-law (who is Irish). I was pleased to spot this amongst the kindle recipe books on offer and think I will be earning a few gold stars when I introduce some of these dishes at family gatherings. There are loads of great combinations and pictures to inspire many different meals and handy shopping lists to make it all as easy as possible. Thank you - really useful!

MORE True Time Travel Stories: Amazing Real Life Stories in The News (Time Travel Books Book 2)
Price: 1.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Mind boggling!, 20 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book as it serves to remind me of the possibilities that are out there. I often wonder what my life would have been like if I had made a different decision at several key points in my life - therefore it was fascinating to read about the Many Worlds theory: the thought that everyone has doppelgangers leading other lives of the decisions they did NOT take is rather wonderful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4