Profile for Ollivander > Reviews

Ollivander (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
'No Cook' Children's Cookbook: Recipes for Children to Make on Their Own
'No Cook' Children's Cookbook: Recipes for Children to Make on Their Own

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - child friendly recipes! Highly recommended:), 20 May 2015
It is so hard to find great recipes for children to enjoy which are not full of worrying moments with sharp knives and boiling saucepans! This book certainly achieves this in spades; lots of fab, child-friendly recipes which will entertain them even on the dullest day. Really nice way to introduce cooking at a young age while you are at it. The only thing to worry about is the mess afterwards! Absolutely love the puffed rice balls and the peppermint creams ::::))))))

The Dark
The Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible book from the amazing cover to the last full stop!, 20 May 2015
This review is from: The Dark (Kindle Edition)
Oh my what an incredible book from the amazing cover to the last full stop! Despite being such a worrying subject from some children, my son really enjoyed this, as did I. There was something rather comforting about instead of being a scary thing the 'Dark' just wanted to play hide and seek with Lazlo and show that without dark he couldn't appreciate anything 'light'. Lovely story:)

Reincarnation and Past Life Memories: Amazing Real Life Stories (Help Me Angels Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Is there more than one life?, 17 May 2015
I love books on the subject of reincarnation and there are some wonderfully compelling stories in this book. Some cases highlighted such positive evidence of reincarnation that I took to the internet to unearth any further details and videos I could find. I read books primarily for escapism and enlightenment and this one does both in spades! Fascinating!

10,000 Steps: Walking for Weight Loss, Walking for Health: A Turn by Turn Roadmap (Weight Loss Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 May 2015
Just love the collection of books by this author. All are subjects close to my heart and written in a informative and enjoyable way. I have recently started a daily walking routine - without which my day is definitely lacking. This book is full of great ideas to capitalize on this overlooked form of exercise and it is definitely worth adopting a few of the suggestions if only to benefit from a brilliant way to de-stress!

Breaking Bad - Season 1 [DVD]
Breaking Bad - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

3.0 out of 5 stars Not growing on me yet., 14 May 2015
Struggling with this one. Bought it after Games of Thrones was over and we were looking for something to fill in the time before the next season of GOT. The acting is great and it is funny/shocking but for some reason only got to the second episode. Perhaps I just need to to persevere!!

Dell P2714H 27 inch Professional Widescreen Full HD LED Backlit Monitor
Dell P2714H 27 inch Professional Widescreen Full HD LED Backlit Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 14 May 2015
Great monitor the Amazon cost better than at Dell for some reason - crisp sharp images and great size to see everything without peering at the screen. Dell always a good bet!

Magnesium Deficiency: Weight Loss, Heart Disease and Depression, 13 Ways that Curing Your Magnesium Deficiency Can Rejuvenate Your Body (Vitamins and Minerals Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on an overlooked mineral!, 26 April 2015
Having made several adjustments to my diet and lifestyle after reading the Vitamin D Cure by this author I was really pleased he had this book on Magnesium to add to my collection. I was aware that I was overlooking this mineral in my diet and reading though the list of symptoms realize it is something I need to address. To my astonishment I thought I was covering most of the things my diet doesn't reach with my trusted multivitamin/mineral supplement I always take - yet when I peer at the long list on the bottle this morning magnesium is not on it! A really helpful book which is written in such an approachable manner. At last, a good reason to eat dark chocolate! Well worth getting!

The Vitamin D Cure: 8 Surprising Ways Curing Your Undiagnosed Vitamin D Deficiency Can Revitalize Your Health, Prevent Cancer and Heart Disease, and Help ... Weight (Vitamins and Supplements Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - very informative!, 18 April 2015
I have reached the age where I am at that tipping point - either sort all the various physical issues that have have crept up over time or let them slowly overtake me! This book caught my attention and was definitely worth getting as it highlighted the fact that I am certainly not getting enough of this vitamin and this could well be contributing to my increasing joint pain and sleep problems. It also has made me realize that a problem that has been plaguing my father could well be caused by a lack of Vitamin D. Thorough and well written book - thank you!

Paleo Cooking Recipes: Delicious Paleo Diet Cookbook That's Perfect For All!
Paleo Cooking Recipes: Delicious Paleo Diet Cookbook That's Perfect For All!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 16 April 2015
I looked at the sample pages and downloaded the whole book as the recipes looked so fresh and tempting. I do not usually follow the Paleo diet even though I have issues with gluten, but, I do try to cut it out where possible - which makes the recipes in this book perfect for me. The images are really good and inspire you with lovely combinations - the nutritional breakdown is super-handy. Really useful book - thank you!

Cat Crazy
Cat Crazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat-tastic!, 15 April 2015
This review is from: Cat Crazy (Kindle Edition)
The pictures and characters in this book are brilliant and made me laugh so much - so definitely worth five stars! The Granny reminds me of a cross between my mother who gets the vacuum out the minute a speck of dust appears, and my mother in law who has cats and the odd bat! This will appeal to all ages from little to large! Great book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7