Profile for Ollivander > Reviews

Content by Ollivander

Ollivander (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cosmic Ordering: How to Use Cosmic Ordering to Get Everything You Want in Life - (Using the Law of Attraction and Positive Thinking to Fulfill Your Wish List)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read which really got me adjusting my mindset!, 9 Nov 2014
I really enjoy books like this - not too lengthy so they gather dust whilst waiting to be read yet enough detail and really fascinating topic to make you keen to try it out or explore the subject more. I cannot say if my 'Order' has worked yet (I suspect it may be a while) but I totally believe that the positive thinking/mental attitude behind the process will certainly set you on the path to achieving your goal. Thank you, a great little book.

Dragons Love Tacos
Dragons Love Tacos

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for your bookshelf, 9 Nov 2014
What a wonderful book - we all adored it! The story is hilarious and the illustrations sweep you off into a mad taco-filled world loved by dragons. I wished I had bought this as a hard back book instead of the kindle edition. I may still do that - it was that good!

Oh No, George!
Oh No, George!
by Chris Haughton

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Oh No, George! (Paperback)
George's expressions are hilarious in this book, big, bold and colourful enough to please any young child!

1x Ernie Ball Thumb Pick Medium - Various colours available
1x Ernie Ball Thumb Pick Medium - Various colours available
Offered by Strings Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Nov 2014
These are brilliant and have revolutionised my playing (according to my teacher!). Good fit and much easier to use than a normal pick.

My Best Friend, My Blanket (Peanuts)
My Best Friend, My Blanket (Peanuts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bedtime reading for little and big kids!, 7 Nov 2014
So pleased Peanuts is now available on Kindle. These cartoons made me laugh when I was little and still have the same effect today. My children probably wondered why I was reading this myself rather to them - I don't care, Snoopy is the most brilliant cartoon dog whatever your age!

Out Of Time
Out Of Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended - five stars!, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Out Of Time (Kindle Edition)
Wow what a captivating story - it has it all going on, time travel, fab plot, well developed characters, family squabbles and foodie heaven! I was initially attracted by the cover but was delighted to find the book behind it was even better. The author writes with such confidence and humour I am afraid I neglected the housework and several family meals as I just had to get to the end! I really hope there is a sequel....

Your Introverted Power: An Introverts Guide to Leveraging Your Quiet Internal Power and Strengths to Succeed in an Extrovert Dominated World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book!, 4 Oct 2014
This book is the reason I love browsing for books on my kindle - it gives me the opportunity to discover great topics that I would not find just nosing through bookshelves. I had never considered myself or my husband as introverts - yet having read this I realize we are indeed. Our reluctance to go out - to the exasperation of friends and family - is wonderfully detailed and I am relieved to discover 'normal'. How amazing to realize that it is ok to be by myself and not in social situations I don't enjoy. This book has given me a much needed insight into what it is to be an introvert - thank you so much!

The Deep and Snowy Wood (Christmas Picture Book)
The Deep and Snowy Wood (Christmas Picture Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!, 4 Oct 2014
Beautiful illustrations and timeless story - found the whole book magical! Love the way the words curve round or within the pictures which make them more approachable for younger readers rather than a block of 'scary looking' text. Perfect book - thank you:)

How to Steal Like an Author: Success in Writing Books Through Increased Creativity

5.0 out of 5 stars This is good stuff, 2 Oct 2014
Oh my, if you were to buy just one book on how to ignite, capture, and channel your creativity into writing it should be this one.

The author has clearly spent some time researching and writing this book and it shows. The first half of the book is brimming with ideas and ways to alter your perspective and draw from everything around you to make it your own. The second half details methods to get your book down on paper, polish, publish and market it. So many suggestions were pertinent to projects I am currently working on I had to stop several times to test some out. Thank you - this has become my reference book of choice!

Get More Energy Naturally: 21 Easy Ways to Boost Your Daily Energy Level - Get More Done and Have More Fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get More Energy Naturally - Five Stars!, 20 Sep 2014
I downloaded this book almost a week ago and have already put it into good use. I have been feeling really run down and this great little book has reminded me of some bad habits I need to kick into touch and given me some new ideas to incorporate into my daily routine. It is so easy to assume your body can keep going whatever you put it through I have found out that there will be a day of reckoning at some point! If you lack energy and don't know where to start this is really recommended reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5