Profile for Ms. R. J. Lowe > Reviews

Content by Ms. R. J. Lowe

Ms. R. J. Lowe (Dudley, Black Country)

Toy Story Jessie Costume Dress Up - Age 3 to 5 Years
Toy Story Jessie Costume Dress Up - Age 3 to 5 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!, 29 July 2011
Bought this for my baby sister, great quality! Delivery was fantastic packaging really protective. Wonderful overall! She absolutely loves it!

Purple Anti-Slip Silicone Case & Screen Protector for the new Apple iPhone 4 4G HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dolly day dreams!, 2 April 2011
Im really accident prone so I thought that this would be the best type of case and it has proved time and time again that it can protect my phone! Love it! Great color, good quality! Perfect for those of us that have a habit of dropping things :D

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars ouch!!!!, 6 Jan. 2011
This is fantastic if you like the burning feeling in your muscles!!!

I thought I was in ok shape but my god! I only do level 1 so far but ouch! This is great Ive been doing exercise dvd's for 6 months now and although I have lost some weight this has been the most effective so far. I stick to a low carb high protein diet and have been using this for 2 week (borrowed my friends copy first)I am now 8 pound lighter than I was!

After watching the biggest looser I had to buy it and Im so glad I did! Not only am I now looking better than ever I feel fantastic and seem to have more energy! I love that after exercise ache and this dvd really gives you that feeling!

Make sure you use an exercise mat though if you decide not to wear trainers. Also if you dont have dumbells dont stress!!! A couple of tins works great as a temporary measure.

Sterling Silver Set of 3 Toe Rings
Sterling Silver Set of 3 Toe Rings

5.0 out of 5 stars Toe rings, 26 July 2010
Ive had toe rings for year so I know how they are meant to sit. These I found are absolutely beautiful however I could only wear them for short amounts of time, as they seemed to pinch more than my normal everyday ones.
Well made and look great when they are on!

Shock Absorber S4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top
Shock Absorber S4490 Women's Max Sports Bra Top
Price: £6.99 - £38.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 26 July 2010
My friend actually purchased mine for me after going to the gym and being told I needed a new one as I was bouncing too much.

I put it on and it was fantastic!!! Not even the slightest bit bounce!

I used to end up with horrendous back pain from my old sports bra because it didnt fit properly (even though it was the right size and was sat in the right place!).
I have a large bust and tend to struggle when im buying clothes and underwear to fit (for the right price). This bra holds in all the right places and hasnt made my wallet (actually my friends wallet)cry!

Love it and will be buying a black one just so that I can co-ordinate!

Gaiam Yoga Mat - DragonFly Print
Gaiam Yoga Mat - DragonFly Print

5.0 out of 5 stars First time use, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Gaiam Yoga Mat 1.7m (Sports)
Fantastic Yoga Mat.

I was really worried that it might slip about on my floor as I have Laminate and somehow I always manage to fall over on it even in my running shoes, but I found that it didnt slip at all!

Also its not a thin mat which is great for meditation afterwards because tbh my bum used to go to sleep on my old mat!

Fantastic design! really beatuful, the kids love it and they have now developed a liking for yoga only because they have realised that you can have pretty things to stretch on! Fantastic.

The Last Letter from Your Lover
The Last Letter from Your Lover
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 26 July 2010
I was realised surprised by how much I enjoyed reading this book. Ive had some trouble reading books lately as I couldnt seem to get into them but I found that this book just swept me off my feet. I only bought it because not only was it mentioned in several magazines but also because the cover was, I have to say, adorable!
I thought it was really well written and the characters had fantastic depth. The story flowed very easily from past to present, which is something that doesnt alway work in this writting style.
Also Ive never really been a romance fan but this just hook line and sinkered me. I was fasinated and was always reluctant to put it down (this being a serious problem at the end of my lunch break when I had to go back to work).
A very moving and captivating book which I would reccommend to almost anyone.

Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD]
Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fifi and the Flowertots
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Somethin to keep my angel quiet, 18 Mar. 2009
I bought this dvd in the hopes that it would give me chance to get on with other things while the little en is watching it

She loves to watch fifi when it comes on the tele. Its a great thing to have on when shes having her dinner as she is easily distracted and wont eat her food all of the time. The problem was that fifi wasnt always on when it was meal time. So when saw this product was available on dvd I jumped at the chance to buy it.

Its great she now eats all of her meals and also is content to sit in her bouncer and wach it while her dad is listening to the football.Great product lots of variations in the storys. The bright colours are great for her as she is still young and is learning and picking up on words. Also it is a great way to get them to learn words and associate them with picture. Her first word was bumble. She now loves sittingin he greenhouse wit my mom when she is gardening because she loves the idea of growing things.

Great dvd to get kids interested in gardening.

Husbands and Other Lovers
Husbands and Other Lovers
by Jane Elizabeth Varley

4.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 18 Mar. 2009
I have just this second finished this book, and wow! I really enjoyed it. Its portrayal of the character Robert was fantastic. I really does show that its so easy to put up a front but have so much ill meaning behind. I thought the book was really well written and although it does change character views every couple of pages (which I personally dont like normally as I get confused) I really liked the fact that it showed almost ever characters feelings.

All of the characters were well represented and I would definitely read this book again, I'm glad I decided to buy the book rather than go to the library because I am looking forward to a time when I come back to read it again.