Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Callanetics [Official DVD] - 10 Years Younger In 10 Hours
Callanetics [Official DVD] - 10 Years Younger In 10 Hours
Dvd ~ Callan Pinckney
Offered by Callan Productions Corp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jan 2014
I had this years ago on video but sold it when I thought I was moving to Bulgaria as we had limited space in our caravan. After letting my weight slip a bit and now finding myself with a new love interest, I cant wait to start doing Callanetics again. Its brilliant and works fast.

HULA HOOP PROFESSIONAL WEIGHTED MAGNETIC FITNESS EXERCISE MASSAGER ABS WORKOUT
HULA HOOP PROFESSIONAL WEIGHTED MAGNETIC FITNESS EXERCISE MASSAGER ABS WORKOUT
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!!, 12 Jan 2014
I bought this after it was recommended to me by a family friend. I am now covered in bruises but it works!!

Llewellyn's 2014 Witches' Spell-A-Day Almanac: Holidays & Lore (Llewellyn's Witches' Spell-A-Day Almanac)
by Llewellyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary, 12 Jan 2014
I have bought one of these almanacs for the last 3 years and find them invaluable. They are full of interesting facts, spells and tips to keep your year full and interesting.

Trust
Trust
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Trust (Audio CD)
I ordered this as a last minute gift for my mum for Christmas. She loved it, and surprisingly so did I!

GR RF GFM Cartoon rucksack (Design No: 8130-SFD-RBT) Backpack for boys or Girls School A4 Folders Travel Holiday College (Design No: 8130-SFD-RBT)
Offered by GFM Fashion (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 26 Oct 2013
Not only did the rucksack arrive on time, it proved to hold a lot more than we expected. My daughter is doing highers this year and has a lot of materials to carry about with her, as well as PE stuff twice a week. She says that she doesn't even notice the weight anymore as the bag makes things easier to carry and distributes the weight evenly over the back. I would definitely recommend this to others

Cabin Max DayPack / student rucksack with padded laptop, netbook, ipad, tablet- Black
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Day pack, 6 Oct 2012
Thanks for sending this so quickly. It actually seems to be like a tardis as my son seems to get more in it with each passing day.

Doctor Dolittle [DVD] [1967]
Doctor Dolittle [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Rex Harrison
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Dolittle, 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: Doctor Dolittle [DVD] [1967] (DVD)
Thanks you so much for getting this to me so quickly. Not only was it in perfect condition but it took me right back to my childhood when I watched it.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides [DVD]
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirates-on stranger tides, 14 Oct 2011
Once again thank you for delivering the DVD earlier than stated.
The film was probably my favourite of the Pirates of the Caribbean series. Plenty of action and plenty of laughs. A must see movie.