Profile for HinInverness > Reviews

HinInverness (Scotland)

Energizer FLNP95 Digital Camera Battery Equivalent to Fuji NP-95 Battery
Energizer FLNP95 Digital Camera Battery Equivalent to Fuji NP-95 Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Energiser replacement for Fuji NP95 Battery, 2 Oct. 2012
I also bought one of these Energiser NP95 batteries from Jessops and like a previous reviewer, it does not hold a charge for more than a couple of days. I have even had a replacement and that is the same. A complete waste of money.

Minui HandySitt Portable Highchair Black with Birch wood
Minui HandySitt Portable Highchair Black with Birch wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Booster Seat, 13 April 2010
This is a great product. Easy to use and as it is highly portable, quick and easy to use and is ideal for taking to restaurants and we have used it on picnic benches etc. It comes with a front support for very young children but the price of the 3 point and 5 point straps for older kids is exorbitant. Several restaurant proprietors have asked me where I obtained it. Only drawback is the price - very expensive. We also found the extra legs that make it free standing a good idea. Once again very expensive. Our two and a half year old granddaughter loves it.

Epson Perfection V 600 Photo High Resolution 6400 x 9600 dpi Scanner
Epson Perfection V 600 Photo High Resolution 6400 x 9600 dpi Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Job, 13 April 2010
I am in the process of archiving all my old photographs and negatives to disc. So far the Epson Perfection V600 has done everything I have asked it to do. The scanning of multiple images certainly helps as I can scan 5 or 6 pictures at one time. The scanning of negatives and slides also seems fine. The only thing I would like is a negative holder for 110 film. To date I cannot find fault and the ICE technology certainly improves very old black and white photographs. Quality of scanned images is better than I expected.