Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
John Adams Jelly Fun
John Adams Jelly Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great fun although it is a Christmas present so can't ..., 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: John Adams Jelly Fun (Toy)
Arrived well packaged and within the stated time, looks great fun although it is a Christmas present so can't fully comment, my daughter saw this on TV and asked for it so will be so excited when the day arrives. So far I would recommend!

Winter (A Four Seasons Series Book 1)
Winter (A Four Seasons Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 15 July 2014
Loved this book! The story got me hooked by the end of the first page and I read it within 2 days. I can't wait for the next book to come out! Some of these stories in the New Adult category are lacking in character and little more than
words with tons of sex, but this book has a well narrated plot along with a really good twist at the end. It doesn't hurt that the lead male Luke is every woman's fantasy! A sexy guitar playing man in uniform, bring on Spring!!!

Jazooli Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch Flashlight Light - Red
Jazooli Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch Flashlight Light - Red
Offered by Jazooli

4.0 out of 5 stars great bright little torch, 21 Dec. 2013
I can't comment on the life of this torch as we have bought it for stocking fillers for our daughters and so haven't used them yet, but we are pleased with the purchase so far, quick delivery and the torch came with batteries too. It is very bright and perfect for our little ones to hunt for lost toys under the sofa with! I contacted customer services to ask for a particular colour and got a quick reply. All round a good experience so far!

Gemini
Gemini

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy holiday read, 16 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gemini (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this for holiday reading and it was just perfect for that. Likeable characters, just the right about of romance and sex without being too over the top. Good little twist at the end and a happy ending! What more could you ask for!

See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
by Katie Daynes
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young child, 7 April 2013
This is another great book by Usborne. Perfect for my 4 year old and it will last for years. She loves it now as the lift the flaps bits are great but the detail is good for as she gets older and can understand more in depth parts. Also has nothing at all on reproduction or puberty which a lot of the other books do and we just didn't want to get into that yet with a 4year old!

Mighty Bright Blue Xtraflex LED Book Light[Light ]
Mighty Bright Blue Xtraflex LED Book Light[Light ]
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for night time reading, 7 April 2013
Got this for my 4 year old to use in bed as she likes to read on her own before going to sleep. We clip it on to her bed and it fits fine, she can turn it on and off herself too and it gives off just enough light for her to read by. If clipped onto a book the light would be Perfectly bright to read by but we obviously don't clip it to her books. A great buy and would recommend.

Stephen Joseph Childrens Insulated Lunch Box Owl
Stephen Joseph Childrens Insulated Lunch Box Owl
Offered by Creative Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute and works too!, 7 April 2013
Lovely lunch box for my 4 year old, cute design and she is able to open and close it easily by herself so perfect for school. Unusual design too so she has no problem spotting it on the lunch trolley at school! Not had it long so can't comment on durability but we love it so far. Good delivery too as usual.

Brother Max Bunny Carry and Hang Nightlight
Brother Max Bunny Carry and Hang Nightlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous nightlight, we all love it!!, 7 April 2013
Ordered this nightlight as my 4 year old has suddenly started waking in the night complaining of bad dreams and her room being too dark, despite the fact she already has a night light! Thought we would try this as unlike lots of similar products it is mains powered and also portable. The light itself is simple to use, you can have it on the rechargeable stand all night too or she can even take it into bed with her as it stays cool. She likes it to be on 'pink' permantley but the colour changing bulb is a cute idea and we had lots of fun the first night with a light show!she is able to turn it on herself so we don't have it switched on all night but the great thing is that she can now turn it on in the night if she wants to and I know it's safe and also won't cost a fortune in batteries! It is well made and very portable, we are taking it for a sleep over at nanny's tonight :-)
I would definitely recommend this night light BrotherMax have done well yet again with a fab product. Great quick delivery too.

Crocs Unisex-Adult Specialist Clogs, Black, 4 UK (M)/5 UK (W)
Crocs Unisex-Adult Specialist Clogs, Black, 4 UK (M)/5 UK (W)

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and comfortable for work, 7 April 2013
I wanted a shoe that would be comfortable for a long day at work as I am on my feet a lot and work long shifts at a hospital, these were delivered promptly, are comfortable and easy to drive in too. A great shoe for work. Only slight problem is they do make me feet sweat a little as no air vents but I didn't want the ones with air vents for winter as I also wear them outside as was concerned I would get wet in the rain! Anyway not a massive problem, for me anyway!!

Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat
Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars good product that works, 7 April 2013
Got this as our daughters aged 4 and 1 share the bath and we have a large tap which could hurt if one of them gets knocked against it. Easy to use as you just blow it up and it fits our tap well without falling off. Only thing is it sometimes gets orange rusty marks but cleans easily. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2