Profile for Ninacc > Reviews

Content by Ninacc

Ninacc

Render (The Children of Man, #2)
Render (The Children of Man, #2)
Price: 3.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy at its best, 1 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were likeable and loathsome depending on which side they were on. A group of travelers come together to fight a growing evil, the main instigator thinks he is doing the terrible things for the greater good so nothing is black or white. There is some spiritual people, people with powers and normal people in our group of travelers. There is a love story, twins who are very different and some evil sadistic foes which makes this a gripping read. I only gave 4 stars as I got bored with a small part about 3/4 of the way into the book where not much was going on. This story would suit teens and adults alike. I now need to download the next book in the series but it's 2am and I need sleep, couldn't put the book down.

4 Pics 1 Word - What's The Word
4 Pics 1 Word - What's The Word

4.0 out of 5 stars addicted!, 25 April 2013
Love this game. All my family are playing it on our kindled. We are seeing who can get the furthest. The only reason I didn't give 5* is you can't skip one's you can't do and go back like on some other 4 pic 1 word games. Some are easy but others are really hard so I ask around. Great game overall.

82B Womens Navy Blue Satin Ladies Diamante Embellished Bridal Court Heels Shoes Size 7
Offered by My1stWish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 13 April 2013
The shoes are lovely and comply even though they look fab. Great colour, not too dark or light. Delivery was fast and their exchange was really easy when I had to send for a larger size, also postage was free when I received my replacement pair.

Dress up! Seasonal Fashion
Dress up! Seasonal Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable game, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dress up! Seasonal Fashion (App)
I love playing this game. Dressing up the models in lovely outfits with great accessories. I like that you can also change the scene to fit your outfit. The fact that you can also save or e-mail the finished outfit is also great, unfortunately the camera sometimes does not work which is the only reason I only gave 3 stars. I thought if I bought the full version this would not happen but it did! Fix it please :-)

Shatter (The Children of Man, #1)
Shatter (The Children of Man, #1)
Price: 1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Mar 2013
Really enjoyed this book. A good mix of blood, love, magic and adventure. You are taken to different people in different places but they all make up the full story. Can't wait to download the next book RENDER.

A Storm of Swords Complete Edition (Two in One) (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, a great read, 6 Feb 2013
I loved this book,as I did the previous two books. Gory at times but gives you a taste of what it was probably like for kings and peasants living in medieval times. A bit graphic sexually and physically for younger readers but great for older teens and adults. An enthralling tale about fighting over thrones, power and women. Dwarves, whores and powerful family's with a few wolves and zombies thrown in the mix. The next book is already added to my kindle. Happy reading folks :-)

Dodger
Dodger
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done once again Terry Pratchett, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Dodger (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book! This is a great book for children and adults alike. It was such a joy to read, nothing complicated, just funny easy reading. The story is vaguely based on the artful dodger from Oliver twist. He is a lovable rogue who,s heart is in the right place. He gets to rub shoulders with the toffs but stays true to his kind. A great story, hope there are a few more like this on the horizon.

Logo Quiz - Fun Plus Free
Logo Quiz - Fun Plus Free

4.0 out of 5 stars fab game, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Logo Quiz - Fun Plus Free (App)
Was impressed with this game especially as it was free. A real brain teaser, my whole family has joined in. Some logos were very hard as I think this app is American and some logos I had never seen. Worth a go though.

Skullcandy Hesh Headphones - Rasta
Skullcandy Hesh Headphones - Rasta

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mid-range earphones, 19 Dec 2012
I bought these headphones for my son as he broke his last pair of Scullcandy earphones by standing on them. They are good quality and I would have thought it was difficult to break them. They sound great, the only down point I found is that they are not very comfortable when wearing them, the tops of my ears felt sore after wearing them over a long period of time and I had to keep moving them on my ears to be more comfortable. I have since had the broken ones replaced by the shop I got them from as they were insured, these are also Scullcandy Mesh but seem to have a bigger space for your ear. I will still buy scullcandy earphones but will check the size of the hole meant for my ear.

Harry Potter 1-6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Harry Potter 1-6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by Mega-Deals
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Nov 2010
This is a fantastic blu ray set. I had all the Harry potter films already on DVD but buying them in this set was the best buy I've made this year. The films we all know are great, maybe a bit scary for the really young viewers, but the picture in blu ray is out of this world. I couldn't stop looking at how much detail was there when I started watching the 1st film, I was missing the story looking at the detail lol! It's a def must have for any film buffs out there, go on treat the kids and u can watch them when they go to bed, win win situation!