Profile for Ninacc > Reviews

Content by Ninacc

Ninacc

Page: 1 | 2
A Streetcar Named Desire (Modern Classics (Penguin))(Play edition)
A Streetcar Named Desire (Modern Classics (Penguin))(Play edition)
by Tennessee Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and delivery, 19 Sept. 2014
Ordered for my Daughter for College, great delivery and price.

Othello (Penguin Shakespeare)
Othello (Penguin Shakespeare)
by William Shakespeare
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 19 Sept. 2014
Arrived on time, was for my Daughter for college, great price.

The Easy Cook Cookbook: Real food for busy people
The Easy Cook Cookbook: Real food for busy people
by Sarah Giles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Sept. 2014
Great, easy book. Ordered it for myself but gave it to my son who is at University as the recipes are really easy but lovely. I then had to order myself one as well.

LADIES SPOT ON NUDE PATENT PEEP TOE SHOES STYLE - F10038 (UK 6)
LADIES SPOT ON NUDE PATENT PEEP TOE SHOES STYLE - F10038 (UK 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, lovely product, 19 Sept. 2014
I ordered these shoes last minute as the shoes I bought from Next for £37 were too small or too big no matter what size I tried. I love peep toe shoes so ordered these expecting them to be badly made or not fit as the price was less than a third of what I was going to pay.
The shoes arrived on time and I was very pleasantly surprised. They are good quality, comfortable and fit me lovely. Couldnt have asked for a better fit and the price was fantastic, just shows you dont get what you pay for as long as you deal with the right people.

Render (The Children of Man, #2)
Render (The Children of Man, #2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy at its best, 1 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were likeable and loathsome depending on which side they were on. A group of travelers come together to fight a growing evil, the main instigator thinks he is doing the terrible things for the greater good so nothing is black or white. There is some spiritual people, people with powers and normal people in our group of travelers. There is a love story, twins who are very different and some evil sadistic foes which makes this a gripping read. I only gave 4 stars as I got bored with a small part about 3/4 of the way into the book where not much was going on. This story would suit teens and adults alike. I now need to download the next book in the series but it's 2am and I need sleep, couldn't put the book down.

4 Pics 1 Word - What's The Word
4 Pics 1 Word - What's The Word

4.0 out of 5 stars addicted!, 25 April 2013
Love this game. All my family are playing it on our kindled. We are seeing who can get the furthest. The only reason I didn't give 5* is you can't skip one's you can't do and go back like on some other 4 pic 1 word games. Some are easy but others are really hard so I ask around. Great game overall.

82B Womens Navy Blue Satin Ladies Diamante Embellished Bridal Court Heels Shoes Size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 13 April 2013
The shoes are lovely and comply even though they look fab. Great colour, not too dark or light. Delivery was fast and their exchange was really easy when I had to send for a larger size, also postage was free when I received my replacement pair.

Dress up! Seasonal Fashion
Dress up! Seasonal Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable game, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dress up! Seasonal Fashion (App)
I love playing this game. Dressing up the models in lovely outfits with great accessories. I like that you can also change the scene to fit your outfit. The fact that you can also save or e-mail the finished outfit is also great, unfortunately the camera sometimes does not work which is the only reason I only gave 3 stars. I thought if I bought the full version this would not happen but it did! Fix it please :-)

Shatter (The Children of Man, #1)
Shatter (The Children of Man, #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Mar. 2013
Really enjoyed this book. A good mix of blood, love, magic and adventure. You are taken to different people in different places but they all make up the full story. Can't wait to download the next book RENDER.

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3)
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, a great read, 6 Feb. 2013
I loved this book,as I did the previous two books. Gory at times but gives you a taste of what it was probably like for kings and peasants living in medieval times. A bit graphic sexually and physically for younger readers but great for older teens and adults. An enthralling tale about fighting over thrones, power and women. Dwarves, whores and powerful family's with a few wolves and zombies thrown in the mix. The next book is already added to my kindle. Happy reading folks :-)

Page: 1 | 2