Profile for APPOLLONIA > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Say No To Diabetes: 10 Secrets to Preventing and Reversing Diabetes
Say No To Diabetes: 10 Secrets to Preventing and Reversing Diabetes
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... seems to be working for me I would definitely recommend to diabetes to give it a try while working ..., 14 July 2014
Still in the process of reading this book I have been following the advice and seems to be working for me I would definitely recommend to diabetes to give it a try while working with their physicians.
Appollonia

UNIQUE Oriental Nostalgic ESPRESSO Cup 4 Pieces - 1 Porcelain cup,1 copper cup holder,1 lid,1 saucer (Antique Silver)
Offered by The Turkish Emporium
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Absolutely loved them they were gifts will buy some for my self thank you beautifully made
Appollonia

Great Expectations [DVD] [2012]
Great Expectations [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars HELENA STEALS THE SHOW, 29 April 2013
I THOUGHT HELENA BONHAM CARTER WAS A BIT YOUNG LOOKING AND HER BEAUTY SHONE THROUGH, HOWEVER
I AM OPEN TO THE FACT THAT THE DIRECTOR HAS HIS OWN INTERPRETATION OF THE STORY, AND HAVING LOVED THE ORIGINAL WITH JOHN MILLS, AND HAVING READ THE BOOK, IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME WELL I THINK IT WAS PRETTY TRUE TO THE STORY AND I ENJOYED IT.

Charlie [DVD] [2004]
Charlie [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Luke Goss
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars WATCH IT FOR LUKE, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Charlie [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I CHOOSE THIS RATING BECAUSE I AM A BIG LUKE GOSS FAN AND THOUGHT THAT HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB IN HIS PORTRAYAL OF THIS CHARACTER. HOWEVER I DID FIND THE LANGUAGE HARD ON THE EARS - WHILE I UNDERSTAND THAT IS HOW THE CHARACTERS SPOKE IT WAS STILL HARD TO TAKE OTHER THAN THAT LUKE FOR ME MADE THE WHOLE MOVIE WORTH WATCHING.

Exodus [DVD]
Exodus [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Newman
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT MOVIDE, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Exodus [DVD] (DVD)
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE PLIGHT OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND THE THINGS THAT THEY HAVE HAD TO ENDURE THROUGHOUT HISTORY. THOUGHT PAUL NEWMAN AND THE REST DID A GREAT JOB IN PORTRAYING THE CHARACTERS AND THAT INDOMITABLE SPIRIT THAT HAS KEPT THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND THE NATION OF ISRAEL GOING. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

The Secret Laughter of Women [DVD]
The Secret Laughter of Women [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Firth
Offered by FilmloverUK
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL MOVIE, 29 April 2013
I LOVED THE MOVIE AND CANT FIND ANY FAULT WITH IT, I AM A BIG COLIN FIRTH FAN, SO HE CANT DO NO WRONG BUT I ENJOYED THE STORY LINE WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE MORE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHARACTERS BUT STILL ENJOYED IT.

End The HB
End The HB
by Hitchcock Mark
Price: 12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR LEARNING ABOUT BIBLICAL EVENTS, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: End The HB (Hardcover)
I AM CURRENTLY READING THIS BOOK HAVE NOT FINISHED IT BUT SO FAR AM VERY PLEASED AND AM ENJOYING READING AND BEING ENLIGHTENED ABOUT BIBLICAL EVENTS. THANK YOU

Arpege Perfume by Lanvin 5 ml Mini Eau De Parfum for Women
Arpege Perfume by Lanvin 5 ml Mini Eau De Parfum for Women
Offered by Petit Perfume
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars APPOLLONIA, 30 Jun 2011
once AGAIN I WAS HAPPY TO FIND ARPEGE ON AMAZON. LOVED THE SMELL FROM MANY YEARS AGO AND THE ICONIC BOTTLE, WILL BE LOOKING FOR 'A VEIL OF ARPEGE' NEXT, AND GETTING A BIGGER BOTTLE. THANKS FOR SENDING TO ME IN SUCH A TIMELY WAY.

I LOVE AMAZON AND HAVE FOUND SO MANY THINGS THAT I THOUGHT WAS OBSOLETE. YOU ARE 'SIMPLY MARVELLOUS'.

Pieces of My Heart
Pieces of My Heart
by Robert Wagner
Price: 16.72

1.0 out of 5 stars APPOLLONIA, 27 Oct 2010
This review is from: Pieces of My Heart (Hardcover)
I AM SORT OF ON THE FENCE ABOUT THIS ONE I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK BUT I DID ENJOY READING ABOUT THE OLD TIMERS. I DID FEEL IT WAS PRETENTIOUS. HE SEEMED MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE OLD TIMERS, THAN HE WAS ABOUT NATALIE WOOD, THE WOMAN HE MARRIED TWICE, AND LOST TWICE. AND ALWAYS PORTRAYED HIM SELF IN A GOOD LIGHT. PERHAPS WE ALL WOULD.

HOWEVER IF LIKE ME YOU ARE A BIG NATALIE WOOD FAN AND WANT TO 'PIECE' THINGS TOGETHER I PROBABLY WOULD STILL HAVE BOUGHT THE BOOK JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY AND TO SEE WHAT HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT NATALIE WOOD.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH NATALIE, AND READ ABOUT THE OLD TIMERS, WHOSE FLAWS HE NEVER MENTIONS, [ALCOHOLICS,WIFE BEATERS, EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS] THEN READ THE BOOK.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2011 12:18 AM BST

Captives of a Concept (Anatomy of an Illusion)
Captives of a Concept (Anatomy of an Illusion)
by Don Cameron
Price: 13.07

5.0 out of 5 stars APPOLLONIA, 27 Oct 2010
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS, AS I FEEL THIS BOOK TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION AND ITS LIES, AND FALSE PROPHESIES.

Page: 1 | 2