Profile for P. Sweeting > Reviews

Content by P. Sweeting

P. Sweeting "killzone45" (England)

GMYLE (TM) Orange Rubberized See Through Hard Shell Skin Snap On Carrying Case Cover for Apple 15-inch Aluminum Unibody Macbook Pro with Transparent Silicoen Protective Keyboard Skin Cover
Offered by Clever Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, 16 July 2012
I have the new 15inch 2012 laptop, I want to protect it, after paying my arm and leg for it, I was hoping for some kind of instructions to fall out of the pack when unwrapping the plastic, or in the envelope that it came in, nope, nothing, so i just took it as something that was so easy to put on, instructions just wasn't needed, I was wrong. Now I admit, i'm not the greatest person in the world putting together puzzles, and I do get confused easily, so when there isn't even any instruction, nothing like an piece of paper with an image with arrows putting down, or anything remotely close to show what clips goes where, I was annoyed. At first, the bottom flaps which i didn't see, didn't snap into place into the bottom of my laptop in the air vent area, my bad, struggle to get it off and then tried again, easy, once done it was the screen, now this was the biggest problem, it doesn't seem like it would actually fit on, but you gotta press down on the cover to make it snap into place, and this is where one of the clips didn't wanna snap into place, the damn thing just got stuck, so i had to prize the back case off my laptop screen, which took ages, and i'm worrying the whole time whether or not i'm damaging my laptop.
In the end I got it on, it's looks great, no damage caused, it's not blocking any air vents, USB sockets etc etc, so there isn't any fault there, it does seem like very hard plastic, it will protect my laptop from any bumps and scratches, so brillant, apple logo shines through nice and clearly and it's a bright coloured case, making you stand out. The keyboard cover thing is for US keyboards, so thats no good to me, not that I actually care, I didn't want it anyways.
The only problem I see with this case, it's NOT easy to take on and off, a lot of force is needed to get the clips off your laptop, which may result in damaging your laptop if not done correctly, defeating the purpose of this product. I can't comment on something like the SPECK cases, having not wanting to spend £45 on something that probably cost them £5 to make, or less, so i can't say whether or not it's better. If you do get this, take your time, work it out, and be gentle, and for the screen cover case, make sure the two clips are fitted onto the top screen before you force the other three clips down onto the bottom of your laptop screen, you'll be fine.

Caboki Blonde 25g
Caboki Blonde 25g
Offered by Hair Additions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Caboki Blonde 25g (Misc.)
I'm only 20, and already i have finning in hair, losing my hair really young is destroying, well losing your hair at any age isn't nice, but I got a free sample off the actual website of the company and gave it a try after seeing it on youtube, I thought i'd give it a go, thinking that this probably won't work, it's something fake on youtube and there's nothing that can be done for my hair but wear a hat or shave my hair, but no this actually WORKS! it made all my fin hair thick again, and i can't actually see my pink spot! unless you shine a bright, bright light done on my head you'll see a little pink spot, but it's amazing! why this stuff is not bigger, like in the big shops like boots or something i don't know but it does work! So i'm happy to say i can keep my hair for longer and have all my hair style that i wan't,

I was also worried about the colour not blending with my hair, my hair is dark blonde with some ginger highlights in there, lovely colour, shame it's going, but it blends in really well, my mum couldn't tell and i couldn't tell, so as long as your hair is blonde light or dark it'll work.

GreyMobiles LCD/SCREEN SCRATCH PROTECTOR For Sony Playstation PS Vita Wi-Fi & 3G Versions (PACK OF 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 27 Mar 2012
For the price, it's totally worth it. I HATE applying screen protectors, you always get air bubbles, a piece of dust stuck in there, or you've put your finger on the sticky side and now your finger is printed on the screen, yeah it's not fun, but with this you get 10 sheets! and i needed 10 because i went through 4 screen protectors before I actually got one that fitted perfectly! Most screen protectors just come with one, or two, and if you mess them up, which is so easy to do, your stuffed, money down the drain. So if your like me and you aren't very good with screen protectors, then this is what you want. the screen protector Is clear and i don't even notice ( you may notice it if you get the screen protector on the black area ) i have a case protector as well, which hides the edges.

Fake Blood
Fake Blood
Offered by Indisguise Party store

4.0 out of 5 stars Bloody, 27 Mar 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fake Blood (Toy)
Like most fake blood your always gonna find some that looks real and others that look like ketchup, this product looks real. Once you've put the blood on your skin or whatever you want to put the blood on, it doesn't look all so real, but let it dry and then it actually does! Downside to this product as good as it was for me, it stains the skin, i was trying forever trying to wash the stuff off.
Overall for the price, it's really good, and i like i said he does look very real, but once it's dried though.

Single RCA Phono Male to Female Extension Lead Cable - 1m
Single RCA Phono Male to Female Extension Lead Cable - 1m

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and work, 3 Jan 2012
I needed to extend my RCA Phono wires for my surround sound system, as the wires weren't long enough, typical, so I got three of these cables for each speaker that needed extending and they all work fine with perfect sound. Recommended.

LUPO SDHC SD USB 2.0 Memory Card Stick Reader Adapter Writer (Supports Windows & Mac)
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Mac OS lion, 3 Jan 2012
My Mac doesn't have an SD card slot, so I got this, and it works brilliantly, just simply slot into the USB socket and away you go.

Globe Men's Superfly-Vulcan Skateboarding Shoe
Globe Men's Superfly-Vulcan Skateboarding Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood splatter shoes, 25 May 2011
I ordered the Splatterhouse shoes as they look awesome and i'm a fan of the games. I'm a size 7 and i had to ordered a size 8 to get the right fit as the size 7 was to small and tight, it felt like a size 6, so i recommend ordering one shoe size up from your actual shoe size. The shoes itself are brilliant, they're very comfortable and well designed, no problems with it at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2012 8:08 PM BST

Logic3 Move Machine Gun (PS3)
Logic3 Move Machine Gun (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars One word... "Trigger", 25 Mar 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Well you get what you payed for, total rubbish!, it didn't even last a day! The trigger started okay and after a while it became spongy and then the trigger just stopped... it wouldn't bounce back... I've sent mine back.
Just one more thing, if you do decided to chance it, you have to use your right hand to control the left analog stick, which any gamer will know the left analog stick makes your character move forward, backwards, left and right etc.. so you can see how it is very confusing and uncomfortable, plus it hurts your hand and thumb.

Overall, don't buy it...

Lutall USB Video Capture ezCap128 with Audio converter card cable grabber for Apple Mac only Capture and transfer Movies, TV and more from DVD VCD Maker for mac from Video source: VHS, V8, Hi8 USB 2.0 (Mac Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 30 Dec 2010
I've wanted something like this for a while, just for recording games etc. I was really surprised how easy and quick it was to get it set up and ready to go, but i highly recommend reading the manual how to set it up, without it you are doomed. This products comes with many options on how you can import your video quality if your quality freak like me, you can chose what time of CODE video scripted to convert your video format into, E.G. Mpeg 4 coder, as well as choosing the compression, brightness, contrast, etc of your video. Very handy and the software is very useful.

Sonic the Hedgehog Collectable Beanie 18cm
Sonic the Hedgehog Collectable Beanie 18cm

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S FLUFFY!!!, 17 Feb 2010
The sonic beanie is actually a light blue, not a dark blue like the preview picture above, doesn't matter, he's not to big and not to small and is fluffy all over, this is perfect for sonic fan's as this sonic is the old school sonic, not the modern sonic. I was pleased with the item and mine now sit's with me in my car :) fun!