Profile for Phoenix-arising > Reviews

Content by Phoenix-arising

Phoenix-arising

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
New! AUTHENTIC ALL CRYSTAL CHANDELIER CHANDELIERS LIGHTING Ceiling Light Lamp Hanging Fixture 230V H 63.00 cm X W 61.00 cm
Offered by Great Chandeliers
Price: 74.60

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Service, 29 Dec 2013
Beautiful chandelier not a bit of acrylic to be found. I had an accident whilst rushing to put the pieces together and accidentally smashed three dishes whilst carrying to another room. I messaged the company late on the Sunday evening explaining the accident and at 8.15 the next morning I received a message back saying no problem I will put the pieces in the mail to you. Brilliant company to deal with.

Inspector Throbb 2: How does this happen?
Inspector Throbb 2: How does this happen?
by Liz Buckley
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, 21 Nov 2013
Just had to read the second instalment of Throbb and was not disappointed. The story still makes me smile and now Throbb has a woman in his life. The Italians have brought vice into this little backwater town and it's up to Throbb to stamp it out once and for all which he manages to do in his blundering way.

Inspector Throbb
Inspector Throbb
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Inspector Throbb (Kindle Edition)
Loved this quirky little character who bumbles through cases bringing a smile to your face as you read. The place and time of the story are difficult to depict but it has a feel of the 1950's to me, back when life was not as difficult as it is today. I look forward to the second instalment.

Hamilworth - Paper Covered Wires - White 30 Gauge - 50 Per Pack - For Sugarcraft And Cake Decoration
Offered by Kit Box Sugarcraft and Cake Decorating
Price: 0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wired Flowers, 12 Sep 2013
This is a great product and not just for sugar craft customers. I will buy again as I am a very happy customer.

Ratking
Ratking
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Long Winded Read, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Ratking (Kindle Edition)
I always read the Amazon reader's Reviews before purchasing and they looked good but for me this was not an exciting read. I did finish the book and liked the character Zen but this story was too long winded for me. However, I will try another book by this author if the book becomes the Kindle Daily Deal.

An Exquisite Sense of What Is Beautiful
An Exquisite Sense of What Is Beautiful
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 17 July 2013
This was an enjoyable read - I especially liked the way the story unfolded going from present to past with each chapter. Other reviews tell the outline of the story so I can't add anything except that I like this authors style of writing.

Harmattan
Harmattan
Price: 1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Harmattan (Kindle Edition)
I read the Amazon Reviews which were good and was pleased that I bought this book as the Kindle Daily Deal for 99p. It was an enjoyable moving story of a young girl growing up in a village in Niger and the dangers lots of female children face when they reach adolescence.

Seoul Survivors
Seoul Survivors
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reader, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Seoul Survivors (Kindle Edition)
I read the Amazon Reviews which were mostly good and was pleased that I bought this book as the Kindle Daily Deal for 99p. It was an easy read and I enjoyed the story.

Dark Origins: Level 26: Book One (Level 26 Book 1)
Dark Origins: Level 26: Book One (Level 26 Book 1)
by Anthony E. Zuiker

4.0 out of 5 stars CSI, 7 May 2013
After this character appeared in a CSI episode I was so intrigued by him I looked up the episode on the CSI series website and was so pleased to find out that Zuiker had written a book about him and then used him in the CSI series. I enjoyed the book but was not as impressed with the character as I was on screen. I was pleased that the end had a twist which made it a worthwhile read for me.

Safe in the City - A Dystopian Romantic Short Story
Safe in the City - A Dystopian Romantic Short Story
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Failed to appeal, 7 May 2013
Snippets of many books I have read - thought it might go to some place new but it fizzled out. Writer should not give up but go back to the drawing board with it and give it some substance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4