Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Imhotep
Imhotep

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read!, 13 July 2016
This review is from: Imhotep (Kindle Edition)
I hugely enjoyed this book. It was a well written novel with an interesting twist.

The Sweetness: A Novel
The Sweetness: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the concept of 2 stories being played out at ..., 12 Aug. 2015
Without giving away the storyline, I enjoyed the concept of 2 stories being played out at the same time in history. My only regret is that the story did not carry on for another year or two. Hopefully it means that there is another book in the works.

Greatest
Greatest

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Greatest (MP3 Download)
We lost him too soon but his songs will live on.

Thanks to My Mother
Thanks to My Mother

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommended Thanks to my Mother, 16 Jan. 2015
the story was well written and moving. Once I picked it up I could put it down until I finished reading it. I recommended Thanks to my Mother.

Before Bethlehem
Before Bethlehem

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Before Bethlehem (Kindle Edition)
I thought it was an excellent book.

PenPower WorldCard Duet 2 Business Card Reader Recognition Scanner and Webcam Windows 7 and Vista Compatible
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

4.0 out of 5 stars suitable for purpose, 20 Mar. 2014
I have just begun to use it. I collect a variety of cards and keeping the cards in a box wasnt working. However this works and organized my cards as I wanted.

The Princes in the Tower : Cold Case Re-opened (True Historical Crime)
The Princes in the Tower : Cold Case Re-opened (True Historical Crime)

3.0 out of 5 stars it was an interesting book, 20 Mar. 2014
For light reading, it was enjoyable
If interested in additional information in the subject, this may not be the book to read.

The Maiden of Mayfair (Tales of London Book #1)
The Maiden of Mayfair (Tales of London Book #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Different Type of Hero, 4 Aug. 2013
The story illustrates that they are many types of heroes regardless of sex or century or circumstances. It is a little bit on the lite-side but a very enjoyable read. One positive aspect of the story was that it identified the mannerisms of persons at that time. Maybe a little stereotyped however fairly accurate. I would like a second book.

Mary Read- Sailor, Soldier, Pirate
Mary Read- Sailor, Soldier, Pirate

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't believe she was not a fictonal character., 4 Aug. 2013
This was a page turner from page 1. I had to verify that Mary Read was an actual person. Understandable this is a fictional story but the backdrop of actual events is amazing. This will be one of the books that I have recommended to my friends.

Holocaust Stories: I Love You My Child, I'm Abandoning You (holocaust books collection Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening post War World 2 Story, 4 Aug. 2013
Many stories stops at the liberation of the Holocaust camps. Mrs Palacz explains her emotions after the tragedy of WW2. It was a journey included her current life and the immediate events. Since Mrs Palacz was 'hidden' while others of her family perished in the camps, the survivor guilt also was required to be managed.

Page: 1 | 2