Profile for Laura Howley > Reviews

Between a Rock and a Hard Place
by Aron Ralston
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Always leave a note!, 6 Jun 2011
Good book - learnt a few things in case of getting trapped under a boulder/getting lost in a canyon/running out of water.
Since reading I have always told someone where I am going in case something happens to me. A bit annoying everytime I take the dog for a walk but hey, you never know.

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (Wii)
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (Wii)

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 6 Jun 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
As a massive Avatar fan I thought I would love this game. I mainly bought it to use with the Wii Fit board, but I couldn't even get to that part of the game because it was too boring, repetitive and dull! Don't bother with this one.

A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!
A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!
by Lily Vanilli

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but hard to achieve, 6 Jun 2011
The recipies and ideas are fantastic, but actually creating the cakes is quite hard. I found the frustration of achieving the same effects outweighted the enjoyment of making the cakes. Got some good ideas from it though.

Makebake Cupcake Courier Cupcake Caddy - Holds 36 - White
Makebake Cupcake Courier Cupcake Caddy - Holds 36 - White
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central
Price: 38.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Cupcaketastic, 6 Jun 2011
Really sturdy and practical for carrying your cakes around. Easy to clean and keeps your cakes fresh.
Only negative is the gap between layers could be a bit bigger - I like to have big toppings/decorations and they can get squashed if on the bottom 2 layers. If you prefer more cake than icing however you'll have no problems!

Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P,  Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Green
Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Green
Offered by Optimistics

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 6 Jun 2011
I was so excited when I ordered this camera, unfortunately it didn't match up to it's good reviews. The camera would turn itself off every time the USB was inserted - a bit of a problem for charging it! In order to turn it on again you had to reset it with a paper clip. Once it was turned on it often froze and wouldn't turn off so the paper clip had to come out again. The camera itself looks good, but was a bit worried the side flap might pop open when underwater as it didn't clip shut very tightly.
I ordered a class 6 memory card (Sandisk) but actually recieved a class 10 from Amazon - I read this also happened to someone else and it is not compatible with camera. I never got round to testing it underwater as it was sent back the same day. Got a full refund for both items from Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2011 7:06 PM BST