Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Jayne J > Reviews

Content by Jayne J

Jayne J

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Beach Cafe
The Beach Cafe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy romantic read, 1 April 2015
This review is from: The Beach Cafe (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable read with a light hearted plot. Perfect bed time reading. The characters were true to life and felt you wanted to know more about them. Nice touch the recipe for scones.

Jacob's Daughter: Book One: Amish Series (Jacob's Daughter Series 1)
Jacob's Daughter: Book One: Amish Series (Jacob's Daughter Series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good light read, 20 Sept. 2014
I enjoyed this book. The story set the scene regarding the Amish lifestyle and I would read further books of this genre. If you want a thriller this is not for you but if you want a light romance try this.

Beginner's Guide to Crewel Embroidery
Beginner's Guide to Crewel Embroidery
by Jane Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginner's Guide to Crewel Embroidery, 30 May 2013
I have never attempted crewel work and have always been interested. I have not used the book as yet but flicking through it gives good concise instructions for the stitches and good photographs showing the steps and the finished stitches.

Meadow Rhodium Plated Swaroski Crystal Satin Finish Scottie Dog Brooch
Meadow Rhodium Plated Swaroski Crystal Satin Finish Scottie Dog Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhodium Plated Swaroski Crystal Satin Finish Scottie Dog Brooch Chic, 30 May 2013
I bought this brooch for myself as I have recently lost my "westie" who was nearly 14 years old. The brooch comes in a lovely blue box. The brooch itself is not too big and the crystal collar makes it look expensive. I bought the exact same brooch from a jeweller where I live as a present for my mother-the brooch was double the price I paid on Amazon. A person I don't know was really excited when she saw it on my coat as she thought it was a "Radley " dog brooch (the handbag people).

Owls i-clip Magnetic Page Markers (Set of 8 Magnetic Bookmarks)
Owls i-clip Magnetic Page Markers (Set of 8 Magnetic Bookmarks)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Owls i-clip magnetic book markers, 30 May 2013
At the moment owls are my favourite bird. The page markers are not too big and with them being magnetic there is less chance of loosing your page which can happen with some book marks.

Pewter Elephant Badge or Brooch Gift for Scarf, Tie, Hat, Coat or Bag
Pewter Elephant Badge or Brooch Gift for Scarf, Tie, Hat, Coat or Bag
Offered by Gr8selections

5.0 out of 5 stars PEWTER eLEPHANT BADGE OR BROOCH, 30 May 2013
i have bought this as a present for a friend who is mad on elephants. I'm always on the lookout for elephant themed gifts. The badge/brooch was sent in a small "organza" gift bag which is a nice touch however, the bag I received was not brilliant but ok.

OWL Pendant Magnifier Magnifying Glass Necklace
OWL Pendant Magnifier Magnifying Glass Necklace
Offered by Trend Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars OWL PENDANT MAGNIFYING GLASS NECKLACE, 30 May 2013
This magnifier is very colourful and can be worn as a necklace. The magnifying area is small but adequate for reading small print.

RJB Stone - Vintage-Inspired Mini Owl Keyring - Assorted Colours
RJB Stone - Vintage-Inspired Mini Owl Keyring - Assorted Colours
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars mini owl key ring, 21 May 2013
The key ring is well made.The tiny bells alert you if someone is trying to take your keys and help to locate the key ring in your bag.

Blue Owl Lip Balm - Mint Flavour
Blue Owl Lip Balm - Mint Flavour
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars blue owl lip balm, 21 May 2013
I have received many comments when I use the lip balm. It looks much nicer than using a stick or tin equivalent. I received the balm on time, it was packaged well and I will certainly be ordering another when this runs out and may choose a diferent colour.

Clover Patchwork Templates Triangle/ Hexagon
Clover Patchwork Templates Triangle/ Hexagon

5.0 out of 5 stars Clover template set 7, 24 April 2013
Arrived well before the due date. There are a mixture ot templates which will ensure plenty of use. Can't wait to start using them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3