Profile for Saunders2012 > Reviews

The Loft Sessions CD/DVD
The Loft Sessions CD/DVD
Price: 12.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Mar 2014
I must have listened to this album a million times. It is a really wonderful, relaxing and uplifting album that speaks right to your spirit. This is my favourite Bethel album to date along with Without Words.

Barleans Coconut Oil (473ml)
Barleans Coconut Oil (473ml)
Offered by Perfect Groceries
Price: 11.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Mar 2014
A good sized tub that I'm still using to date. I'm replacing most oils we use in our kitchen with coconut oil, not only is it healthier but it smells great when cooking. Both the brand and the product are very satisfactory.

Glass Jar and Lid 120g (Pack Size 6)
Glass Jar and Lid 120g (Pack Size 6)
Offered by EasiLivingCom
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Mar 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. The jars are high quality and great for home creations. A little smaller than I'd though but that worked out just fine.

Every Woman's Battle: Discovering God's Plan for Sexual and Emotional Fulfillment
Price: 5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, relevant read., 3 Mar 2014
I found this book a little hard to get in to and quite intense in places. That being said, I studied it with a friend and we've both found the messages and content very useful. I'd recommend this to most women and I'm very thankful that I read it.I'd probably return to read it again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Friend Approved, 2 Mar 2014
Promptly delivered, neatly packaged and a great machine. As always with Kindle, no complaints here. I purchased this as a gift for my best friend and she uses it daily with much enjoyment and without issue.

Bose  SoundLink  Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Price: 169.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Hit, 2 Mar 2014
I purchased this product for my Husband's Birthday gift. He is over the moon with it and so am I. Truly wonderful sound quality, lightweight and great design. Happy Husband, happy Wife! I'd recommend both the product and the brand. Bose really are excellent and worth the investment.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Blue - 4th Generation (Launched Sept 2010)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Blue - 4th Generation (Launched Sept 2010)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Mar 2014
Great product, I much prefer this generation to the newer, brassier colours. It holds a lot of songs and is a great study and exercise companion.

Leatherman Wavemulti-Tool With Nylon Pouch
Leatherman Wavemulti-Tool With Nylon Pouch
Offered by Big Red Toolbox
Price: 91.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Proof, 2 Mar 2014
I purchased this product as an anniversary gift for my husband. He loves it and finds it highly useful (and entertaining). Very high quality tool that shall be around for a long time in our household. I'd recommend the product and the brand.

Silverline 633816 Ear Defenders Folding SNR 30dB
Silverline 633816 Ear Defenders Folding SNR 30dB
Price: 6.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Mar 2014
It could dull out noise that but more, but this is a very good, affordable product. I use it to study quietly in an otherwise noisy house!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Mar 2014
Easy to manage, effective daily workouts. I've done P90X workouts before but had to stop due to time constraints. P90X3 means that I can get fun, engaging workouts back into my otherwise sedentary lifestyle. This programme is great, there is none like it for complete body transformation.

Page: 1 | 2