Profile for Col 1874 > Reviews

Content by Col 1874

Col 1874

Page: 1 | 2
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 14 Feb. 2015
What a difference playing pes 15 on the PC with this controller. Brilliant purchase.

Canon Professional Gadget Bag 1EG
Canon Professional Gadget Bag 1EG

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Feb. 2015
Fantastic Camera bag, keeps everything I need in one place, excellent.

Super Zoom For Kinect XBOX 360
Super Zoom For Kinect XBOX 360
Offered by Noors

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this like the plague, 28 Jan. 2015
I honestly can't believe so many people are giving this "Cheap and Nasty rip off" 5 stars! I fitted mine last night and so far nothing works with it.
At first I thought I was maybe doing something wrong but after trying repeatedly to get it working I've decided that the "Super Zoom For Kinect" is a piece of cheap rubbish! It definitely isn't "Super" that's for sure! If I could have gave it 0 stars I would have. Avoid this like the plague!

Shape Up (Xbox One)
Shape Up (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic now its working., 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Shape Up (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Updated review;

Shape Up is now working fine and it is great fun. I've been using Nike+ on the Xbox 360 for over 2 years and its great too but this is something totally different. I highly recommend trying this as it combines great game play and a really high intensity workout at the same time. Brilliant.

Genuine Ford Fiesta MK7 Front and Rear Standard RHD Carpet Mat Set
Genuine Ford Fiesta MK7 Front and Rear Standard RHD Carpet Mat Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, 28 Jun. 2014
A Brilliant set of mats, a nice finishing touch to my Ford Fiesta Titanium. Great purchase I would highly recommend.

Black Heavy Duty Rubber Boot Protection Mat Liner for Ford Fiesta mk7 (2011 Onwards) - Trim for Secure Fit
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, 28 Jun. 2014
Its a decent quality but it was way to big for my car so my fiancée is using it in her Astra and she likes it.

100 Indigo Single DVD Cases 7mm Excellent Quality
100 Indigo Single DVD Cases 7mm Excellent Quality
Offered by Dragon Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivery time was good!, 3 April 2014
That's the only thing good about these cases! They arrived in very good time, hence the 2 stars.
The cases themselves they are a very cheap imitation and definitely not genuene Indigo cases. Definitely don't buy these!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Imitation, 20 Mar. 2014
This is definitely 100% NOT a genuine Apple charger. They are selling it advertised as 100% genuine but its not. Don't waste your money!!!!!!!

2 x Black Teatool Tea Strainers Tea Bag Squeezers
2 x Black Teatool Tea Strainers Tea Bag Squeezers
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan. 2014
great little product. It does everything expected of it. Would definitely recommed it especially to anyone with trouble with their hands.

Neet® - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX with REMOTE - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) - 1080p Full HD - v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov. 2012
We bought this HDMI 3 way hub after looking at loads and reading many reviews and we think we have bought very wisely. We never need to use the remote control because the box auto switches to whatever device we are using at that particular time. Definitely worth buying if you have 2 or 3 HDMI devices. Excellent product.

Page: 1 | 2