Profile for Micki Stuart > Reviews

Content by Micki Stuart

Micki Stuart "Micki" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN WRATH SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOUR 8OZ
ARCTIC FOX 100% VEGAN WRATH SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE COLOUR 8OZ
Offered by ARCTIC FOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crazy colour with staying power., 21 Jun. 2016
Beautiful hair colour.

The dye applies really well, nice and thick so less chance of drips and unlike some others goes onto dry hair.
It also smells delicious! Not what I expected at all.

I previously had a dip dye and it has covered my dark brown dyed roots as well as the bleached slightly purple ends perfectly. There is a slight difference in tone but not overly noticeable and it looks great.

It has much more holding power than any other 'crazy colour' I've tried. I wash with colour safe shampoo and mix some of the spare dye in with my conditioner to keep the colour longer. It's now been washed a few times and still looks lovely, slightly faded, not noticeable, and best of all no patchy bits.

I have quite long very thick hair and got a biggest sized bottle, it's covered all of it with plenty left over to mix with conditioner and add to the next dye session.

Definitely be trying out a few more colours in this range and have already recommended arctic fox to a few friends.

Salon Pro bonding Hair Extension Black Glue- 1oz
Salon Pro bonding Hair Extension Black Glue- 1oz
Offered by GB TRADERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but not the worst., 16 Jun. 2016
This glue does work and keeps any extensions in your hair for a long time but it dries extremely quickly so it's a bit of a trial and error to get it in properly and it is very hard to get out of your hair later.
Great if your on a budget but if you can afford it go for a better glue

Tonsee® Nail Art Sponges Stamping Polish Template Transfer Manicure DIY Tool
Tonsee® Nail Art Sponges Stamping Polish Template Transfer Manicure DIY Tool
Offered by Tonsee®

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jun. 2016
Sponges are great, I have used them to do gradients and for sponging glitter on with no problems at all

Spares2go Type 2 Rubber Drive Belt for VAX V-2200U W90-RU W89-RU V200 V2300 U87 Turboforce Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Pack of 2 Belts)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jun. 2016
Great fit my vax perfectly and really good quality.

COOLCASE Popular Crystal Diamond Glitter Bling Flip Wallet Stand Case Cover 6 Colors For Iphone 4 4S
Offered by coolcase

2.0 out of 5 stars Nope., 22 April 2016
Not recommended for everyday use. Very pretty but it's already falling apart after two months.

TecTake Toilet Seat Toilet Cover Lavatory 3D LED blue
TecTake Toilet Seat Toilet Cover Lavatory 3D LED blue
Offered by TecTake United Kingdom

3.0 out of 5 stars On the small side, 12 Nov. 2015
Great novelty toilet seat but do remember to measure as it was far too small for our bog standard bog!

Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g
Kelo-cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel 15g

5.0 out of 5 stars Faded enough to tattoo in 3 months, 12 Nov. 2015
I bought this after receiving a pretty nasty scar. After using it over about 3 months it reduced my scar enough so I could get it tattooed over.

Not sure how long it would take to get the scar to a silvery line but it's definitely a lot faster than mother nature!

VTech Baby Discovery Activity Tree
VTech Baby Discovery Activity Tree
Offered by SpeedyBay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 15 Aug. 2014
Bought for my sons first birthday 2 weeks ago and he hasn't stopped playing with it since!

Sturdy toy that has stood up to being thrown, stood upon and sat upon!

Brilliant toy however the music can be quite grating after a while for mummies and daddies!

Truzone - Trulites Rapid Blue Powder Bleach 500g
Truzone - Trulites Rapid Blue Powder Bleach 500g
Offered by SONI HAIR & BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 15 Aug. 2014
I recently had my hair bleached and balked at the price for getting my roots done every few weeks, so after research I figured its a lot cheaper to do them myself.

Powder mixes brilliantly with no lumps and isn't too runny (if you mix it properly) especially if you leave it just a minute or 2 before putting it on.

My roots came out great and no yellowing at all

Recommend to anyone who knows what they are doing, bleach can seriously damage your hair if not done properly!

Truzone Cream Peroxide 6% - 20 Vol 1000ml
Truzone Cream Peroxide 6% - 20 Vol 1000ml
Offered by SONI HAIR & BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 15 Aug. 2014

This mixes with the powder brilliantly with no lumps and isn't too runny (if you mix it properly) especially if you leave it just a minute or 2 before putting it on.

My roots came out great and no yellowing at all (I used blue powder)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4