Profile for Renee > Reviews

Content by Renee

Renee

The Onedin Line - Season Six - 4-DVD Box Set ( The Onedin Line - Season 6 )
The Onedin Line - Season Six - 4-DVD Box Set ( The Onedin Line - Season 6 )
Dvd ~ Peter Gilmore
Offered by wmdservices

5.0 out of 5 stars The Onedin Oine - Season Six, 26 Jun. 2013
As with Season 8 I have enjoyed the whole series and would recommend it to anyone who likes a very good drama.

THE ONEDIN LINE - Series 8 (1980) (import)
THE ONEDIN LINE - Series 8 (1980) (import)
Dvd ~ Peter Gilmore
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars The Onedin Line - Series 8, 26 Jun. 2013
I loved this series when I first saw it on Television and have been just as delighted watching it again. Sorry when it all came to an end. Very sad to read recently of the death of Peter Gilmore

MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
MGDRx Eye Bag for Blepharitis
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars MGDRx Eye Baf for Blepharitis, 26 Jun. 2013
I have only used this twice as I am still seeing the Eye Department at the Hospital but thought it was very good. Will know properly later.

Earth Therapeutics Hair Brush Regular Boar Bristle Bamboo, Regular Boar Bristle Bamboo 1 unit
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Therapeutics Hair Brush Regular Boar Bristle Bamboo., 26 Jun. 2013
I chose this hairbrush as I have looked for ages for a proper bristle brush, being fed up with these nylon ones with the bobbles on the end. I am very pleased indeed with it and also for the service from Amazon. I would recommend this to anyone.

Vengerov and Virtuosi
Vengerov and Virtuosi

5.0 out of 5 stars Vengerov and Virtuosi, 26 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Vengerov and Virtuosi (Audio CD)
I chose this disc because I am a great fan of Vengerov and I particularly wanted his recording of the Czardas which I think no-one else has played it better. The whole disc was very exciting as it was a live performance.

Max Factor Creme Puff Compact Powder - 53 Tempting Touch
Max Factor Creme Puff Compact Powder - 53 Tempting Touch
Offered by Art Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Max Factor Creme Puff Compact Powder - 53 Tempting Touch, 1 Sept. 2012
I chose this as I have used it for a long time but find it difficult to buy locally now. I am very pleased with it and will order it again when this has come to an end. Woud recommend it to anyone who uses compact powder

Penmarric: The Complete Series [DVD]
Penmarric: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patsy Kensit

4.0 out of 5 stars Penmarric, 15 Aug. 2012
I enjoyed the first episode very much, but found the rest of the series a bit patchy, with too much time elapsing between the generations. I was also very disappointed with the last episode as I wanted to know what eventually happened to Janna and the rest of the family. In fact, I was convinced that there must be some more dvds that I didn't know about but obviously the twelve episodes were the complete thing. I haven't read the book but now have every intention of obtaining it from my library to compare the two. On the wnole, slightly disappointing.

How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People
by Dale Carnegie

3.0 out of 5 stars How to win friends and influence people, Dale Carnegie, 12 Feb. 2012
This was bought for my husband and I didn't read it myself as I wasn't interested in it. My husand found it too long and somewhat boring, also dated.

Hi-De-Hi! - The Complete Series [DVD]
Hi-De-Hi! - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Shane
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars HI-di-Hi, 30 Dec. 2011
Loved this programme when it was on tv many years ago. Good clean humour without any "f" words or lurid bedroom scenes. So pleased to be able to see it all again.

The Land of Smiles (Ackermann, Po and Chorus)
The Land of Smiles (Ackermann, Po and Chorus)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Land of Smiles CD, 4 Jun. 2011
I adore the Land of Smiles particularly as this recording was originally on LPs and was bought for me as a leaving present from one of mhy workplaces in 1954. My only disappointment is that there is no literal translation from the German to the English, as there was in a booklet that accompanied the LPs. As I do not have the LPs any longer,of course Idon't havethe booklet either. Is it possible to obtain the full line by line translation?