Profile for Rosamunda > Reviews

Content by Rosamunda

Rosamunda "Book Worm" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Case In Your Face® Acer Liquid E3 Premium PU Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch - Various Colours (Blue)
Offered by case in your face

3.0 out of 5 stars Android Phone Cases, 26 May 2015
The case is very well constructed and a beautiful colour. However like another review previous to mine I find it very hard to get the phone out of this case and I cannot even get the on/off button at the top of the phone to operate while in the case. Previous cases I have had deteriorated and came away in bits around the plastic rim and caused the phone to shoot out when pressing down on the on/off button and just managed to escape serious damage to the phone if it had not landed on a soft surface. I now with regret do not use a case at all. A pity because I really did like the cases.

Special super value & less distortion interdental brushes triple pack set of blue, green & yellow. 8 of each colour, 24 in total.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little brushes, 3 April 2015
Lovely little brushes. Ordered the yellow, blue, and green. Really liked the little handles which can also be used as a cover. Useful information on the back of each package detailing the sizes of each different coloured brush which comes in handy when reordering. Only started using them so don't know yet how long they will last, but that is not a big problem as I do not consider them too expensive to replace.

Euthymol Original Toothpaste 75ml
Euthymol Original Toothpaste 75ml
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Euthymol Original Toothpaste 75 ml, 3 April 2015
It makes your mouth fell so fresh and also the antiseptic is good for your gums.

Bingo-uk Eye Mask Cover Shade Blindfold Sleeping Travel Sleep Sleeping Eye Mask Eyeshade Blindfold Cover Light
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bingo uk Eye Mark Cover Shade Blindfold, 3 April 2015
Can't find any faults with this. Enjoying longer sleep in the mornings now that we are in summertime.

Miracle
Miracle
by Des Hickey

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle: The Story of John Fagan, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Miracle (Hardcover)
I was lucky to find this almost out-of-print book. Although I had read it many years ago I wanted it to read again in light of the 400th anniversary of the martyrdom of St John Ogilvie on 10th March 2015. Our Jesuit church here in Glasgow has many events lined up this March to celebrate the anniversary. It was due to the wonderful miracle granted to John Fagan that led to John Ogilvie's sainthood.. John Fagan was cured of his cancer and lived long enough to attend the canonisation of the saint in Rome and also outlived his wife, his doctor and everyone who was involved with him at the time of his imminent death whereby he only weighted 5 stone and had not eaten for weeks. The miracle was due to the many many prayers, attributed to Blessed John Ogilvie, by his friends and all members of his parish.

Ice grip , Ice claws for walking stick , snow spikes, none-slip crutch grip, universal, 5 spikes, foldable
Offered by Sani-Alt Preise inkl. MwSt

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Grip for Walking Sticks, 24 Jan. 2015
Just received this the day after snow and ice melted. So not had a chance to test it out, but glad I got it as I should have been holding such an article ready for the inevitable ice which we get in Scotland most winters. I do not have a car and although I have grips for shoes I was surprised at how dangerous the stick actually was. in the ice. I lean very heavy on the stick and glad I have now ordered this for future. I have quite a variety of sticks and my intention is allocating this item to one walking stick and only using it during the ice. That will save having to screw and unscrew it on.

Cane / Crutch / Walking Stick Clip (Holder)
Cane / Crutch / Walking Stick Clip (Holder)
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Stick Grip, 24 Jan. 2015
Great little holder. So far it has fulfilled description of the item and apparently actually succeeds in its intentions. I am using it on a very slim walking stick. Not sure if it would be suitable for thicker walking sticks. However, as I have two or three slim sticks I have now ordered another two so that I don't have to change from stick to stick as they are fitted quite tightly and I don't want to slacken them and have the bother of changing each time I use a different stick. Able to do this due to the cheapness of the article.

Sophie Scholl and the White Rose
Sophie Scholl and the White Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars It did not disappoint me. Will read and watch the DVD on ..., 14 Dec. 2014
After watching the DVD I just had to get the book. It did not disappoint me. Will read and watch the DVD on a regular basis.

Resol Sun Lounger Side Table In Green / Garden Table Polypropylene Plastic (Sold Singularly) - UV Resistant, stylish and durable furniture for your garden
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2014
Great little table. Legs dismantle and can be stowed away in shed.

The Count of Monte Cristo (Penguin Classics)
The Count of Monte Cristo (Penguin Classics)
by Alexandre Dumas

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2014
Good not put this book down, although it is very long. Over 1,000 pages. I recommend it highly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6