Profile for Glasgow Red > Reviews

Content by Glasgow Red

Glasgow Red

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 / 9300 BLACK SILICONE SKIN COVER CASE - Accessories for Mobile Phones by Oliviasphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for long-term contracts!, 2 May 2011
Having entered into a 21 month phone contract I wanted to make sure that my new Blackberry stayed in good condition for as long as possible. 17 months on and with the help of this silicone case and a screen protector, my Blackberry is still in pristine condition despite being exposed to all the usual knocks and bumps! I would highly recommend protecting your phone as much as you can so you don't have to pay for costly insurance or to replace it if it gets damaged before you're due a renewal. At this price it's well worth the investment!

Fisher-Price Bubble Mower
Fisher-Price Bubble Mower
Offered by PANGADGETS UK
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 2 May 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Bubble Mower (Toy)
I bought this for my niece's 2nd birthday and her and her cousins loved it! It was one of the most popular toys of the day and I'm sure will be enjoyed for the whole summer! It is important to note that this is really an outdoor toy and the housing for the bubble bottle is pretty poor so it can occasionally fall out, which if you've got it in the house will cause a mess. Outside it just makes the kids laugh more!

Kensington SoleSoother - Foot rest
Kensington SoleSoother - Foot rest
Offered by elevenfirst
Price: 29.80

5.0 out of 5 stars What more could you ask for?!, 15 Feb 2008
This little footrest does what it says on the box. You can alter the tilt angle, change the height and it even has little bobbly bits (sorry ergonomic pads) to "massage" your feet on. For 15 it's an absolute bargain and really what more could you want from a footrest? I was so impressed I bought one for my flatmate as well!

Xtrememac Luna iPod Alarm Clock Radio - White
Xtrememac Luna iPod Alarm Clock Radio - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Students!, 7 Nov 2007
I bought this for when I went to Uni and have been really impressed with it. The sound quality is good even at higher volumes and the fact that I can play my IPOD on it or use the radio means I didn't need to buy a seperate HiFi unit. I love having the choice of what to wake up to because I hate just having an annoying buzzer (although there is one on here if you like that kind of thing)! I would definitely reccomend that you buy this especially because the quality is as good as a lot of similiar priced speaker-only systems for IPOD; but you get loads more features - it looks pretty funky too!!

Canon MP160 Compact & Stylish All-in-One Photo Printer
Canon MP160 Compact & Stylish All-in-One Photo Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all rounder - well worth the money!, 7 Nov 2007
STOP the search! I spent ages trawling the web to find a basic; reliable; all-in-one printer and read countless reviews before settling on this one. Ok so it is a bit noisy when starting up and printing but nothing ridiculous. Occaisionally it will be a bit slow printing documents with loads of graphics but it's well worth the 35 I paid for it! It has every function you'll need from a printer and works to a reasonable standard for all. I would definitely reccomend it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2007 1:19 AM GMT