Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Poma > Reviews

Content by Poma

Poma "Key" (Kent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Masterplug SRGDU42PB USB Charging Surge Protected 2m Extension Lead Power Block with 4 Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 6 July 2015
Brilliant gadget to have if you have lots of gadgets!! Especially USB ones!! Really is handy having 4 plug sockets and 2 usb chargers in one place.

Stylish 3D White Angel Wings Back Case Cover Stand For Apple iPhone 5 5s Blue
Stylish 3D White Angel Wings Back Case Cover Stand For Apple iPhone 5 5s Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 July 2015
This is my second case, the first one got a bit battered, but they're useful cases, wings can be a bit flimsy but you just have to be careful.

Marine Captain Sextant - Brass Nautical Sextant 8" w BOX - Henry Barrow, London
Marine Captain Sextant - Brass Nautical Sextant 8" w BOX - Henry Barrow, London
Offered by Casanova Nauticals

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 6 July 2015
My other half is a Merchant Navy Officer, and had always wanted a sextant, he was speechless when he saw this, he absolutely loved it, I'm so happy with this item, the look on his face was amazing!!

Nixon Spring 13 Photo Album Bi-fold Coin Wallet Hawaiiana
Nixon Spring 13 Photo Album Bi-fold Coin Wallet Hawaiiana
Offered by Mde Ltd / Magictoast

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift., 9 Jun. 2015
My boyfriend loves his wallet, and didn't believe he could find the same one again, but I decided to do some digging and found it. Great quality product, fits well in a pocket, good space inside.

iPad Mini Case, JETech® iPad Mini Smart Case Cover 2014 Version for Apple iPad Mini All Models iPad Mini 1/2/3, Black
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 9 Jun. 2015
I highly recommend this product!
Perfect fit, great feel, no defects, I really didn't expect it to be this perfect. I'll definitely be buying more at a later date!!

Leatherman Super Tool 300 L831183 Multi-Tool Stainless Steel with Removable Wire Cutters and Quality Holster Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Leatherman quality as always., 12 Jan. 2015
Leatherman have always been the best when it comes to multi tools, and I have not been disappointed, this was a great present to gift. Top quality.

Cupets Ice Whale
Cupets Ice Whale
Offered by Debenhams

1.0 out of 5 stars but I'm sure it was as good as the other 3 I ordered for my sister, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Cupets Ice Whale (Toy)
Couldn't be delivered, but I'm sure it was as good as the other 3 I ordered for my sister.

WOMENS LADIES GIRLS LACE UP PLIMSOLL SPORTS HIGH HI TOP PUMPS TRAINERS SHOES
WOMENS LADIES GIRLS LACE UP PLIMSOLL SPORTS HIGH HI TOP PUMPS TRAINERS SHOES
Offered by FCF (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, solid shoes., 14 Oct. 2014
This is my second pair of these trainers, I liked the first ones a lot, they are durable, I still have the first pair as well but I got paint on them. The sizes are accurate. The laces are quite long though.

Memories of the Blue Door
Memories of the Blue Door

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 8 Aug. 2014
This is a well written book, such an easy read for anyone, whether you read all the time or just pick up a book here and there, this is a brilliant present for anyone who grew up without all the gadgets of today to keep them busy, as I'm sure they can relate to the mischief and mayhem these young lads got up to.

Powerful Vibrating Tongue Bar | Koosh Soft Silicone | Fun Body Piercing | Requires 1 x Battery (Included) | Green Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 25 May 2014
I love this piercing, I wasn't disappointed at all, great for people who like a bit of fun, adds a nice bit of spice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4