Profile for Welly > Reviews

Content by Welly

Welly (UK)

chinkyboo 6 Piece 80cm x 100cm Space Saving Large Vacuum Seal Storage Bags Ideal For Clothes, Cushions And Travelling
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!, 21 Feb. 2015
Did the job!
I wanted these to put some throws in to keep clean, but reduce the bulky size.
Really easy to use, can't say fairer than that.

LADIES SAFETY TRAINERS SHOES BOOTS WORK STEEL TOE CAP ANKLE SIZE 3-8UK WOMENS (7, NAVY/YELLOW)
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be getting another pair!, 21 Sept. 2014
Brilliant, exactly what I was after.
With many steel toe capped shoes they can be really heavy, especially if you wear them for a long time. But these don't seem to be the usual heavy clunky shoe. They are comfortable, and I wear mine for 17 hours a day so I know!
Look good, and a fantastic price, made really well too.
What more could you ask for.

Karrimor Peak Ladies Walking Shoes Charcoal/Lime 6.5 UK UK
Karrimor Peak Ladies Walking Shoes Charcoal/Lime 6.5 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 13 April 2013
I love these trainers...they are always so comfy and reliable.
I must have several pairs now! I also like the fact that their English made.

Crop Circles: Signs Wonders & Mysteries
Crop Circles: Signs Wonders & Mysteries
by Steve Alexander

4.0 out of 5 stars Title tells all!, 13 April 2013
I only wanted this book for the pictures really, and the photos are to a great quality.
Obviously there is writing and interesting opinions and theories.

Nrich Chocolate 400 g (Pack of 12)
Nrich Chocolate 400 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly balanced, 13 April 2013
It has everything I need nutritionally, and keeps you full for a long time. Great if you cant stop to eat for a while, great for stamina.

York R510 Rower
York R510 Rower

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 26 Sept. 2009
This review is from: York R510 Rower (Sports)
Well, I think it is fair to say I spent a lot of time checking out lots of rowing machines before settling on the York 510; and I'm glad I went with this one.
The price is very reasonable for what you get, the functions on the computer are easy to understand and use.
I use it every day, but I am in no way a pro but if like me you enjoy rowing without the luxury of a lake next door, or just are new to it I recomend the 510.
Sure if yor a pro you may be looking for something a bit more specialist, but for average 'joe' its great.

The only down side that I do have which was mentioned by another review is the seat, although its padded it does take a while to 'mould' into shape, so at first can be slightly uncomfortable!