Profile for A. E. Baker > Reviews

Content by A. E. Baker

A. E. Baker "Baker" (Surrey UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Top Gear: The Alternative Highway Code
Top Gear: The Alternative Highway Code
by Ministry of Top Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 25 April 2014
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and he thouroughly enjoyed the book. As a family we all enjoy Top Gear.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30  (Christmas Snowman)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £30 (Christmas Snowman)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2014
It did everything it said on the tin. Bought as a christmas present and very much appreciated by my son.

Brabantia Bin Liner G, 30 Litre - 40 Bags
Brabantia Bin Liner G, 30 Litre - 40 Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2014
I have a Brabantia bin and these bin liners are the only ones which fit correctly. Buying them by bulk also makes them quite cost effective. I haven't had one split yet which is the best recommendation I can make.

Miele Type GN Replacement Filter Bag for 9153500 Cylinder Series
Miele Type GN Replacement Filter Bag for 9153500 Cylinder Series
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2014
These hoover bags are expensive but they are the best ones to use with the Miele vacum cleaner and they do seem to last quite a long time.

Silencer
Silencer
by Andy McNab

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Silencer (Hardcover)
Another brilliant book from Andy McNab I loved every minute of it. I just hope he gets him self sorted out for the next one and pulls his relationship back from the brink.

Brunhide Genuine Soft Womens Leather Purse Wallet Zip Round Design With Tab Fastener # 204-300 - Fuchsia

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Purse, 25 April 2014
I have been looking for a purse for ages as mine was falling apart. I am pleased with this one although I have too many cards and it makes the purse very bulky. Also the coin part is very small and the smaller coins fall out of the gap at the bottom, but apart from that it is fine. I love the colour.

Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars It will Do., 9 Mar. 2014
The light is a bit bright for me but I turn it towards the wall if I sleep in the spare bedroom. Everything else is great on it and I like the way it picks up the time as soon as you plug it in.

Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Breville VKJ318 Hot Cup with Variable Dispenser, Black
Offered by Quality UK Wares

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Mar. 2014
We have been using this product for approx. 2 months and I think it is brilliant. We are using filtered water with it as I hate the lime scale we get in this area and my husband is complaining about filling up the water filter so are thinking of having a filter tap fitted. Love the hot cup and would recommend to anyone. Still have a kettle though just in case I have to make tea/coffee for 6 people at once but it suits the three of us down to the ground.

8 x 20 inch chimney draught excluder
8 x 20 inch chimney draught excluder
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 28 Jan. 2014
This is the most brilliant invention I have come across I only wish I had known about it before now and it would have saved me from suffering from the draught from the chimney. I am telling all my friends about it and I have a big fat copper robin hanging from the handle which makes for a conversation starter.

Ryan Gosling 2014 Calendar
Ryan Gosling 2014 Calendar
by Ryan Gosling
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jan. 2014
I bought this calender for my daughter for Christmas and there were no complaints from her. I personnally don't dig him but she thinks he is gorgous and loves the calender.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13