Profile for e fairhurst > Reviews

Sofia the First Deluxe Fancy Dress Costume, Toddler 2-3 Years
Sofia the First Deluxe Fancy Dress Costume, Toddler 2-3 Years
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 12 May 2014
My 2 year old daughter is very happy with this dress, it is too long at the front at the moment but she is quite short for her age and will soon grow into it.

Baby Kids Children Swimming Seat Inflatable Ring Pink Princess Car 2-5Y
Baby Kids Children Swimming Seat Inflatable Ring Pink Princess Car 2-5Y
Offered by just4baby

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 1 May 2014
Just beware this is much smaller than you may think, fit for a baby I would say no older than 3

Corolle Baby Doll Meal Set
Corolle Baby Doll Meal Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Corolle Baby Doll Meal Set (Toy)
The quality of the item looked good and it was a very cute idea but it was just far too small, not suitable for play with an average sized dolly.

Amscan Minnie Bow-Tique Medall Straws Party Accessory
Amscan Minnie Bow-Tique Medall Straws Party Accessory
Offered by Party Bags 2 Go

1.0 out of 5 stars worst purchase ever made, 13 Feb 2014
I am embarrassed to say I actually paid this much for 10 very cheap straws with cardboard cut outs cellotaped onto them. I don't know what I expected of this product but it wasn't what I got! I could've made a hundred of them myself and still had change for some lemonade.

Disney Sleeping Beauty Costume Age 4-5 Years
Disney Sleeping Beauty Costume Age 4-5 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, 13 Jan 2014
My almost 4 year old was thrilled to receive this at Christmas, it looks beautiful on with lots of lovely detail and a tiara is included too.

Kidde KID10LLDCO Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Sealed Battery
Kidde KID10LLDCO Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital Sealed Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 13 Jan 2014
I wondered if it was worth buying this alarm over the cheaper ones but If it lasts ten years as it says it should then £3 a year for my peace of mind is well worth it! It's easy to set up and attach to the wall with the included screws.

Extending Metal Safety Gate
Extending Metal Safety Gate
Offered by BabySecurity

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jan 2014
This gate is one of the better ones I have had, it looks good, fits well, easy to open and close. Only criticism is that you really do have to keep checking and tightening it as my 20 month old was busy twisting the screw and figured out how to lift it up from the bottom and voila-gate is open!!!

Early Learning Centre - Christmas Holographic Stickers
Early Learning Centre - Christmas Holographic Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Jan 2014
Lots and lots of stickers to use for Christmas arts and crafts, my daughter loves it. Great price too. One more.

Minnie Mouse Mad About Minnie Luggage Set
Minnie Mouse Mad About Minnie Luggage Set
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie Mouse, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves them, one for every occasion. Shame they don't do a full sized hand luggage size to really maximize the benefit of travelling with them.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for LG G2 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars good price, 9 Jan 2014
Does the job it was bought for which is protecting my phone when I am out and about but at home I remove it as I find it very uncomfortable using the phone when it is in this wallet. I don't think it will last long but the price is great for what it is.

Page: 1 | 2