Profile for Reid Thomas > Reviews

Reid Thomas

The Second Science Fiction Megapack: 25 Modern and Classic Tales by Masters
The Second Science Fiction Megapack: 25 Modern and Classic Tales by Masters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Writing, 28 Sept. 2014
unputdownable. considering that much of this writing has been around for so long, I'm surprised that I've not seen it before.

The Harry Harrison Megapack: 11 Classics of Science Fiction
The Harry Harrison Megapack: 11 Classics of Science Fiction

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 July 2014
I'd read many of the stories before. It's great to have read the original republished works.
I rated five stars.

Train Conductor 2: USA
Train Conductor 2: USA

5.0 out of 5 stars deceptive, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Train Conductor 2: USA (App)
When I started playing this I thought, "don't think much of this!". Then the game got serious. It's not as simple as it first appears folks! I love it, and recommend it totally. First class.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly difficult, 5 Mar. 2014
This is an incredibly deceptive game. On the surface, the game seems to be a few simple moves. Once you've made the first few moves, it suddenly dawns on you that there are levels and strategies beneath that you hadn't anticipated. Excellent game. Can't wait for the next level.

Mahjong
Mahjong

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mahjong (App)
Really enjoying this game. The only complaint is that it only plays in one orientation, portrait, and then only one way round. In my normal portrait position the game is upside down.

Total French (Learn French with the Michel Thomas Method)
Total French (Learn French with the Michel Thomas Method)
by Michel Thomas
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 31 July 2013
Got the free CDs from a newspaper offer. Ive always had trouble learning languages but this version made it so easy. You find yourself speaking from the word go. I was so impressed I bought the course and I'm glad I did. I'm still not fluent , but I 've come a long way in a very short time. Great product.

Welcome To The Masquerade
Welcome To The Masquerade

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 13 July 2013
Listened to the album on Youtube. I was so impressed I bought the CD. Now I'm wearing it out in the car on the way to and from work.

Believe
Believe

4.0 out of 5 stars I Believe!, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Believe (Audio CD)
There's very little to say, I saw the interview with Carlos Santana on Youtube. He pretty much summed up what I was thinking. She's very good at what she does and could give some of the more famous names a run for their money. I can't understand why we don't hear more of her. As for the album, it's pretty good but from what I've seen of her on Youtube, she could do better.

Beautiful Ashes
Beautiful Ashes

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, Yes, Yes!, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Ashes (Audio CD)
This is another album I bought purely based on the title track video. the rest of the album doesn't disappoint.

Silent Screams
Silent Screams

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Silent Screams (Audio CD)
I bought the album based on video of the title track. The rest of the album is just as good. She needs more exposure.