Profile for KathyR > Reviews

KathyR

Eastpak Unisex Child Orbit Backpack - Sunday Grey
Eastpak Unisex Child Orbit Backpack - Sunday Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful little backpack, 13 Sept. 2013
I use this bag as a changing bag for my children. Fits nappies, wipes, spare clothes and a drink and snacks too! Really good quality as you'd expect from eastpak. Only negative is that a seperate compartment inside the main bag would be useful.

Casio LA670WEA-7EF Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Digital Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet with Countdown Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little watch, 3 April 2013
Good looking digital watch. Feminine but not girly. Easy to adjust the strap for smaller wrist. Easy to set up. Didn't think I'd actually use the timer/alarm etc but the timer function has proved useful for various things. Casio brand so I feel confident it will last well. It says white dial but it is actually grey (looks just as pictured) but I had seen one in the flesh so knew what I was ordering and I like the grey. Great price.

Amazon Kindle Fire Zip Sleeve, Coral - fits All 7" Fire and Kindle Fire Tablets
Amazon Kindle Fire Zip Sleeve, Coral - fits All 7" Fire and Kindle Fire Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little cover, 7 Jan. 2013
this cover is a perfect fit (for the non hd version). looks just as in the pictures. seems padded enough to provide protection. I have a lovely leather case for my paper white kindle that wakes it up when you open it. shame the same doesn't exist for the fire but this is a nice alternative.