Profile for Zoe Henry > Reviews

Zoe Henry

123 Ways to Look at Life
123 Ways to Look at Life
by Bernardo Moya

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple read with great images that complement the text, 17 July 2014
This book is so inspiring. A simple read with great images that complement the text. It's great that you don't have to read it in one go and can look at it daily for affirmations.

Never Let Me Go
Never Let Me Go

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and gratifying, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Never Let Me Go (Kindle Edition)
It took me a while to get into it as I knew nothing about the book and didn't know what universe I was in. But it gripped me and I needed to find out more. Loved the simple language and conversational tone.

Die Hard [DVD] [1989]
Die Hard [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Best film ever, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Die Hard [DVD] [1989] (DVD)
This is really one of the greatest films ever made, and Bruce Willis has never been cooler. Never get tired of watching it.

The Picture of Dorian Gray (Wordsworth Classics)
The Picture of Dorian Gray (Wordsworth Classics)
by Oscar Wilde

5.0 out of 5 stars Oscar Wilde is awesome, 9 Sep 2013
I love the dialogue in this book. It makes me sad to think we don't talk like this anymore. But I suppose we must trade in witty banter for civil rights.

High Quality Uk Wall/Mains Charger For The New Apple Iphone 5, Ipod Touch 5, Ipod Nano 7, Ipad Mini-Latest Generation 2012 (WHITE)
Offered by DayzHappy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so cool, 9 Sep 2013
This is the third iPhone 5 charger I have bought, and they all only work sporadically, which is annoying. I guess I will keep looking for the perfect charger...

Rocket Dog Women's Sidestep Black Rider Fabric Mid-Calf Western Boot 5 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Sidestep Black Rider Fabric Mid-Calf Western Boot 5 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sylish, 9 Sep 2013
I think these boots look great, but was disappointed when I got caught in the rain and found out that they are not water-proof.

You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking But Utterly True Facts
You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking But Utterly True Facts
by Cracked.Com

5.0 out of 5 stars A new religion called Crackedism, 9 Sep 2013
I have been a follower of Cracked for many years, and this book has only improved our divine relationship. All hail the Cracked editors as our Gods.

Say You're One of Them
Say You're One of Them
by Uwem Akpan

4.0 out of 5 stars Bleak, but thoughtful, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Say You're One of Them (Paperback)
I enjoyed the style of the writing, especially how it varied from story to story. It was a bit depressing though, as none of the stories had happy endings.