Profile for Arfurjob > Reviews

Content by Arfurjob

Arfurjob (East Anglia, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Backs to the Land - The Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Backs to the Land - The Complete Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Philippa Howell

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient pleased with it, 26 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present. Recipient pleased with it.

Private Buckaroo [DVD] [1942]
Private Buckaroo [DVD] [1942]
Dvd ~ The Andrews Sisters
Offered by sport_and_leisure_specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient pleased other it, 26 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present. Recipient pleased other it.

We'll Meet Again [DVD] [1943]
We'll Meet Again [DVD] [1943]
Dvd ~ Vera Lynn
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient pleased with it, 26 Dec. 2014
Bought as a present. Recipient pleased with it.

Wolf-Garten FBM Multi-Change Weeding Brush
Wolf-Garten FBM Multi-Change Weeding Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Product great, 'World Spinners' not great, 23 July 2014
Product great, 'World Spinners' not great. Goods not delivered, I had to use a different company to obtain the item.

XMI X-Mini v1.1 Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
XMI X-Mini v1.1 Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding sound., 27 Dec. 2013
Bought for me as a gift, compact, light and amazing sound quality. I had been shown one previously hence it was put on my Christmas list.

The Little Match Girl [VHS]
The Little Match Girl [VHS]
VHS
Offered by dawlishboy

1.0 out of 5 stars The Little Match Girl (VHS), 24 April 2013
Total rubbish. Being of a certain age I know what VHS film can be like, as such I expected the picture quality to be less than that of a DVD but this was terrible. In fact I'd descibe it better as totally unwatchable. The picture was totally 'grainy' and the sound garbled. I even tried it in a different player to make sure the problem was not my player. Unfortunately because the item was a present; and I didn't play it before wrapping it, too much time had elapsed to return the film to the seller; I put it in the place that the seller should have put it, THE BIN!!! I advise all would be buyers to stay away from this product, I can only apologise to anyone else who bought the film since I did, for the delay in giving this feedback.

My Christmas
My Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars My Christmas -Katherine Jenkins CD, 24 April 2013
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
Although bought for the wife, I also quite enjoy listening to Katherine Jenkins. I agree with other reviews that there are not many Christmas songs considering the CD title, however it is still a good listen.

MouseHunt [1998] [DVD]
MouseHunt [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Mouse Hunt' DVD, 24 April 2013
This review is from: MouseHunt [1998] [DVD] (DVD)
Hillarious film, I would recommend this to anyone who needs a bit of laughter to brighten their day; actually even to those who don't need a laugh.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite, 24 April 2013
Bought for my daughter's birthday, she was over the moon (I was just happy I'd chosen the right one!!)
Apparently she prefers this one for the way in which the screen is lit making it easier to see in all light conditions.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Fuchsia  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Fuchsia [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Leather cover, 24 April 2013
Bought for my daughter's birthday, she loved it.
The Kindle Paperwhite fitted perfectly and looks as if it will do as it's disigned and protect it.

Page: 1 | 2