Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Bomb Bags - Set of 10
Offered by CHEAP & CH33RFUL
Price: 1.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for older children, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bomb Bags - Set of 10 (Toy)
A bit messy so I would only use outside. But good fun and certainly make a loud bang. Good value too

Turbo 360 Twister Rc Stunt Car with Flashing Lights rechargeable blue or red
Turbo 360 Twister Rc Stunt Car with Flashing Lights rechargeable blue or red
Offered by 5 STAR SHOP
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little car, 3 Sep 2013
This car gets some bashing by our 2 year old, but withstands it greatly! It twists and turns, lights up fabulously and you don't even have to have the cheesy music on. It's been a joy for adults and children alike and is fantastic value for money. Great car

Oxford Little Rocket Kids Cycling Helmet 46-52cm Blue
Oxford Little Rocket Kids Cycling Helmet 46-52cm Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 Sep 2013
We bought this to go with the rocket bike (also purchased from amazon) Fits my son well and seems sturdy. Very reasonably priced

Sunbeam Rocket Boy's Bike -Blue, 12-Inch
Sunbeam Rocket Boy's Bike -Blue, 12-Inch
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first bike, 3 Sep 2013
We bought this for our sons 2nd birthday and were thrilled with it, it's not too heavy, but well built and sturdy. He loves it and can ride it really well. Great price too.

500 Fun Snaps Throw Bangers (10 boxes)
500 Fun Snaps Throw Bangers (10 boxes)
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 14 Aug 2013
We used to get these when I was small, nowwe buy them for our children ranging in ages between 2 and 12 and they absolutely love them. Fantastic fun and great price.

Three Little Pigs, the Bilingual (Portuguese/English): Fairy Tales (Level 2) (Leia Sozinho / Read It Yourself With Ladybird, Leve 2)
by Ladybird
Price: 4.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 3 Aug 2013
I was a bit disappointed as it was Brazilian Portuguese, but that wasn't so bad, I was more disappointed by the fact it's been shortened so much and doesn't really tell the story!

Playmobil 4162 Advent Calendar Dinosaur Expedition
Playmobil 4162 Advent Calendar Dinosaur Expedition
Offered by Ebray
Price: 34.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Dec 2012
I bought one each for my Son, nephew and niece and they absolutely loved them, they made a great change from Chocolate and I will certainly have them again next year

Tomy Thomas & Friends Loop the Loop Thomas
Tomy Thomas & Friends Loop the Loop Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first train, 6 Aug 2012
My son is 1 and absolutely loved this toy, although he quite likes to take Thomas out and just have him go around the carpet. It was very easy to put together and seems strong too!

TOMY Play to Learn Pic 'n' Pop Walker
TOMY Play to Learn Pic 'n' Pop Walker
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Aug 2012
My Son got this for his 1st birthday and he loves it as do his 5 year old cousins! My only disappointment (and it's only a small one ) is that the handle doesn't extend and is quite short, even for a 1 yr old! Fantastic toy though and very reasonably priced :-)